• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak PVR Gold credit card

pradeep5338

TF Buzz
Hi Guys,

I have recently got a LTF Kotak PVR Gold CC. How can i wisely use (without actually spending extra money) it get 2 free PVR tickets every month ? like wallet load and then bank transfer ? or any other tips & tricks ?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I have recently got a LTF Kotak PVR Gold CC. How can i wisely use (without actually spending extra money) it get 2 free PVR tickets every month ? like wallet load and then bank transfer ? or any other tips & tricks ?
There are a lot of threads about adding money via wallets like Pencliton, using Amazon Pay UPI to rotate money around. But the biggest question is how did you get it LTF? Are you sure about LTF as Kotak is known for lying about LTF status...

pradeep5338

TF Buzz
There are a lot of threads about adding money via wallets like Pencliton, using Amazon Pay UPI to rotate money around. But the biggest question is how did you get it LTF? Are you sure about LTF as Kotak is known for lying about LTF status...
For guys asking how did i get it LTF . I got call from kotak executive and they were offering it without any proof of income . I said i am ready to give all proof of income but give it to me as a LTF, which they agreed to .

pradeep5338

TF Buzz
also can you direct me to such thread links for rotating money ? will be really helpful. Thanks a lot

SangEUD

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For guys asking how did i get it LTF . I got call from kotak executive and they were offering it without any proof of income . I said i am ready to give all proof of income but give it to me as a LTF, which they agreed to .
If it is verbal LTF, then I highly doubt. If it showed while applying in case online, then 100% sure.

In reality Kotak doesn't offer PVR cards LTF. Hope you prove me wrong.

pradeep5338

TF Buzz
If it is verbal LTF, then I highly doubt. If it showed while applying in case online, then 100% sure.

In reality Kotak doesn't offer PVR cards LTF. Hope you prove me wrong.
Looks like you are right. I asked the executive on the process to convert it to LTF and now he says the coupon is expired. looks like he mis-sell it :(

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kotak bank executives are the worst. They say its LTF card but once after applying and cibil hit, the verification call person says its a paid card.
3 CIBIL hits for me like that, still no card because I refused card if not LTF. useless bank and useless cards.