• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Mastercard to RuPay Conversion Request Accepted

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kotak Myntra Mastercard to RuPay Conversion Request Accepted:

Kotak Myntra RuPay conversion -

After fighting for almost 20 days they finally took the request to convert the Kotak Myntra Master to Rupay

It finally happened after I sent them the RBI circular regarding payment networks.

Fingers crossed for Rupay

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For kotak ?
Once generated u can see on App ( if there isn't glitch) u can use all features of card .

Usually dispatch.message comes late .but dispatch has been done already .
Application was approved on 22nd January & card was visible on app. Did small transaction too. But didn't got any update about physical card.

As you said, I will wait for delivery update.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Kotak Myntra Mastercard to RuPay Conversion Request Accepted:

Kotak Myntra RuPay conversion -

After fighting for almost 20 days they finally took the request to convert the Kotak Myntra Master to Rupay

It finally happened after I sent them the RBI circular regarding payment networks.

Fingers crossed for Rupay

Raised the request today . Awaiting further updates. Thank you @Abhishek012 because of your efforts the process is now streamlined and easy :)

sethpriyam1

TF Buzz
I have a Kotak Leque card in Visa Variant. Is it possible to convert it to Rupay Variant?

Considering that RBI has restricted Kotak to issue new cards, does anyone have any if card network change is possible or not.

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a Kotak Leque card in Visa Variant. Is it possible to convert it to Rupay Variant?

Considering that RBI has restricted Kotak to issue new cards, does anyone have any if card network change is possible or not.
Converting your existing Visa card to Rupay card means bank have to issue a new Rupay card which is not allowed as per RBI as of now. You have to wait until RBI allows it.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Converting your existing Visa card to Rupay card means bank have to issue a new Rupay card which is not allowed as per RBI as of now. You have to wait until RBI allows it.
I dnt think so, Kotak just convert your card network.

Your master account is still same, reward points transfer to new card network, that's it.

It is like a hotlist your old card and re-issuance and a new card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Try it and let us know