• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card Approval Issue on Myntra App

iimadarsh

TF Select
Hey everyone,I recently applied for the Kotak Myntra Credit Card through the Myntra app, and I'm facing a bit of a hiccup. The card got approved, and I can see it in the Kotak app, but strangely, it's not reflecting in my Myntra app.Has anyone else experienced this? If so, could you share how you resolved it? I'd really appreciate any advice or insights you could provide. It's a bit perplexing, and I want to make sure everything is in order.Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240101_105020_Myntra.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101_105020_Myntra.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 74

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hey everyone,I recently applied for the Kotak Myntra Credit Card through the Myntra app, and I'm facing a bit of a hiccup. The card got approved, and I can see it in the Kotak app, but strangely, it's not reflecting in my Myntra app.Has anyone else experienced this? If so, could you share how you resolved it? I'd really appreciate any advice or insights you could provide. It's a bit perplexing, and I want to make sure everything is in order.Thanks in advance for your help!
Doesn't matter yaar

You'll get discounts.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Update app first... delete cache , clear data , relogged in...

It will be update on app after a month of approval..
Also after first txn... as in my case

iimadarsh

TF Select
Did you receive a ₹1000 activation bonus, and is the Insider membership activated automatically or manually?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Update app first... delete cache , clear data , relogged in...

It will be update on app after a month of approval..
Also after first txn... as in my case
Now the Kotak Myntra cc banner option is gone after deleting the app

tej23

TF Neo
Same issue with me also. The card is approved and I'm using it, getting the instant discount on Myntra app purchases also but not showing on the app.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was shown this card free for first 3 years and got the card approved. Just to check for the charges on the card I wrote to customer care and they are saying it’s a chargeable card. I have responded back to them with the screenshots of TnC while applying. Has anyone else faced the same issue?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was shown this card free for first 3 years and got the card approved. Just to check for the charges on the card I wrote to customer care and they are saying it’s a chargeable card. I have responded back to them with the screenshots of TnC while applying. Has anyone else faced the same issue?
Its chargeable but u will receive 500 voucher back for 3 year without metting the Fees reversal criteria..
That is 3 year f for you

Gaara

TF Ace
Anyone?
Nope, everyone 😂 (except NTB)

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already have a Kotak League CC. While applying for the Myntra card through the Kotak app, it shows that I am already an existing cardholder. However, if I apply via the Myntra website/app, I encounter the error below.

1710665432799.png

i have raised issue with kotak / myntra a week ago still no update .. Plz help