• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK LTF card needed

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I am looking to have a KOTAK card to use during deals in E-commerce sites. I don't have any relationship with KOTAK before... Pls suggest me any Life time free cards available now...

Patil007

TF Ace
Kotak ke liye toh karna hi padega
811 khol lo zero balance hai koi maintenance ka issue bhi nahi hoga
It's as good as not having additional account 😂
I called Kotak person who handles our org's Salary account for Kotak, he said if you have Salary account or open Salary account will give you LTF card else will give you card but it will be paid 😂

cc_newbie

TF Buzz
Yes, I applied it and got it delivered today. Faced technical issue w/ application for 3-4 days and then it worked.
Filled form on 29/Dec but was only able to do vkyc on 2/Jan

It didn't ask me any documents to upload.
Woah they processed and approved your card so quick? Do you have a bank account with them?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes, I applied it and got it delivered today. Faced technical issue w/ application for 3-4 days and then it worked.
Filled form on 29/Dec but was only able to do vkyc on 2/Jan

It didn't ask me any documents to upload.
ok I will try again in a couple of days. did you check with their team that the card is indeed ltf? because on one webpage it shows as chargeable.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
I had opened kotak 811 bank account. I was not doing any transactions but after 6 months I got pre approved offer of kotak league premium card ltf. then they upgraded it in kotak pvr card which was chargeable. I called customer care and upgraded to ltf kotak zen credit card