• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Indigo Pre Approved - Wrong Company entry in application - Sales person threatening

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
Hi,

Recently, I received a pre-approval for an Indigo Card from a salesperson. I applied through him, but the issue is that the person put a random company name in application without my knowledge, and when I asked him about it, he threatened me he would make my applications as rejected if I spoke this their customer team or nodel. And company does matter for pre approved offer, I'm not sure about this.

My first pre approved offer was approved 4 months back this is my second time I'm getting pre approved from bank

@Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right! @TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
don't worry about the threats.... nothing will happen even if he gets the file rejected.

reading the screenshots, i don't think he was threatening, his english seems weak and he appears to want to say that if you ask him, he will stop the application 😅

one thing is for sure - he wanted to complete his targets and didn't 'forget' to ask you company name. any genuine agent would have called you and asked you company name had he forgotten, instead of filling random name.
The best part is he put my company Name as My Name "Sh-------b Enterprises" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My own name + enterpriseses

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
don't worry about the threats.... nothing will happen even if he gets the file rejected.

reading the screenshots, i don't think he was threatening, his english seems weak and he appears to want to say that if you ask him, he will stop the application 😅

one thing is for sure - he wanted to complete his targets and didn't 'forget' to ask you company name. any genuine agent would have called you and asked you company name had he forgotten, instead of filling random name.
1670332276127.png

proprirtor :))))