• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

kotak credit card bill payment issue

danish

TF Ace
i paid kotak credit card bill by amazon pay but not credited to card as it is instant but i saw there is a technical issue going on now kotak app i am uanble to view my credit card it is saying no active card or your card is blocked i know this is technical issue and also i am unable to pay credit card bill from the kotak bank as no credit card number is showing credit card payment section . my query is that now i have paid the bill from amazon pay will there be any problem due to this technical issue to refeclt the payment in the card . till now the payment is not credited in my card and the transaction is sucessful l from amazon pay

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
i paid kotak credit card bill by amazon pay but not credited to card as it is instant but i saw there is a technical issue going on now kotak app i am uanble to view my credit card it is saying no active card or your card is blocked i know this is technical issue and also i am unable to pay credit card bill from the kotak bank as no credit card number is showing credit card payment section . my query is that now i have paid the bill from amazon pay will there be any problem due to this technical issue to refeclt the payment in the card . till now the payment is not credited in my card and the transaction is sucessful l from amazon pay
No issues.
If amazon is showing it success, then it will get credited.

Kotak App Credit Card section is behaving weird.
After multiple attmepts it is opening
Otherwise same error as you mentioned

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
that is not written in sms or email alerts that can be only seen through transaction history from app , but till now technical issue is going on in the app , when the technical issue is over i will update
Mobikwik use different settlement mode that is why Mobikwik payments takes time to credit.

Most likely Amazon settled it via IMPS that is why you received instant credit

danish

TF Ace
Mobikwik use different settlement mode that is why Mobikwik payments takes time to credit.

yeah check it its via imps but after transaction is sucessful in amazon pay its instant but due to this technical issue it took 50 minutes even the cash back of the bill payment got credited with in 1 minute in amazon pay wallet

danish

TF Ace

and till now mobikiwk has not processed my payment as there no no operater id till now , but when there process the payment they also do instant credit and they also do by imps i have many times used for my hdfc card , all this happen due to this kotak issue

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
and till now mobikiwk has not processed my payment as there no no operater id till now , but when there process the payment they also do instant credit and they also do by imps i have many times used for my hdfc card , all this happen due to this kotak issue
Because HDFC Card would be other than Visa Network Card

danish

TF Ace
will kotak ban my account because due to this issue i tired to check my credit card details for than 15 times

Do not think too much.
Everyone one is facing it.
no i known that a technical issue is going on this happen friday 2pm also but i am trying to say that i tried more than 15 times to login to my credit card account will kotak system detech that user has tried so many times to login and will think that some stranger person is trying to open and will block the account