• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak CC Bill not getting generated

hideaway

TF Premier
i received a Kotak Zen card on Sept 30. On Oct 1, a person from Kotak called and explained all features and told me that bill will be generating on every month 5th.

So it should be generated on Oct 5, but it didn't generated and i thought as its only 1 week to card activation, the bill may not be generated.

And its Nov and its Nov 8, still the bill is not generated. I didn't received any bill on mail, so i checked on Kotak app credit card - statement. It shows no statement is generated.
What to do

AritraSaha

TF Legend
i received a Kotak Zen card on Sept 30. On Oct 1, a person from Kotak called and explained all features and told me that bill will be generating on every month 5th.

So it should be generated on Oct 5, but it didn't generated and i thought as its only 1 week to card activation, the bill may not be generated.

And its Nov and its Nov 8, still the bill is not generated. I didn't received any bill on mail, so i checked on Kotak app credit card - statement. It shows no statement is generated.
What to do
Statement usually generated in 15,16th..

Call the customer care to confirm.

hideaway

TF Premier
Statement usually generated in 15,16th..

Call the customer care to confirm.
there's different dates for statement generation bro.
the person who called to explain the features told me the bill date is 5th of every month. i even asked him is it possible to change the date now as most of my cards bill generates on 24th or 25th of every month, he again repeated as of now its 5th of every month and date can be changed only after 6 months of card usage.

if its 15th or 16th it would have generated last month itself. will contact cc once