• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak card LE offer

I had got a LE offer of 40k. If i don't take it now, will the offer amount increase in the coming months. I need suggestions. cibil is 760 right now

Last edited:

PRADYJAIN

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Since how many months have you been using this card also usage pattern?
I have been planning to apply… any LTF card suggestion
from 2018 i rarely use it may be 30 transanction in this whole period,

for LTF CARDS THERE ARE MANY CARDS

YOU CAN TAKE AMAZON PAY ICICI AND ALSO TRY FOR HDFC MILLENIA IF YOU GET BEST CARDS

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
from 2018 i rarely use it may be 30 transanction in this whole period,

for LTF CARDS THERE ARE MANY CARDS

YOU CAN TAKE AMAZON PAY ICICI AND ALSO TRY FOR HDFC MILLENIA IF YOU GET BEST CARDS
I already have 7+ cards above 5L plus limit.. was planning for any Ltf kotak card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
For manual LE what documents required?
call customer care bro , they will raise a request for Limit increase.

After 1 or 2 days , u will get a mail from kotak asking you to provide the income docs , you can submit.

I would suggest you to give other bank credit card statement which has the highest limit , they will match that limit around 70-80% bro.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Since how many months have you been using this card also usage pattern?
I have been planning to apply… any LTF card suggestion
Get a lower end card bro like PVR which can be easily approved if you have a good cibil .

Use it good for 2 months eg., 20k or 30k for 1st 2 months, call customer care for a upgrade of credit card , you will get a call from backend team they will convert your card to some other card for LTF.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
@abhishek.k @PRADYJAIN @krish170794 @anirbanm @anirban.choudhury @ashwink @Sai Ganesh Hello, how to get notified about LE, I think I have unsubscribed for Marketing and Promotional E-mails and SMS, so through which mail address they send notification about LE? Is it retail...? Or by another other email or any other means like WhatsApp notification or SMS or banking executive will inform? Kindly reply, I am an inexperienced guy.
Keep checking Kotak App. You will also get WhatsApp alerts for the same.

#aniket

TF Ace
Keep checking Kotak App. You will also get WhatsApp alerts for the same.
From this WhatsApp Banking Number? I was told that I will receive notification through Email, but I am not receiving any Email of any nature except transactions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108-203811.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108-203811.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 5

RajeshV

TF Premier
1704728503636.jpeg
This was from July 2023.

Just randomly found higher limit available in the slider (no message or email was sent about it) while checking to see if I could get an LTF Kotak White card after reading a TF post.

Before you folks ask, I just have an unused 811 account with pretty much no balance, and pretty much never used the card (League, issued in early 2022). Now I have a few, but that was the first card to go above 2L.

#aniket

TF Ace
1704728503636.jpeg
This was from July 2023.

Just randomly found higher limit available in the slider (no message or email was sent about it) while checking to see if I could get an LTF Kotak White card after reading a TF post.

Before you folks ask, I just have an unused 811 account with pretty much no balance, and pretty much never used the card (League, issued in early 2022). Now I have a few, but that was the first card to go above 2L.
In the slider? In mobile banking app under LE section?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1704728503636.jpeg
This was from July 2023.

Which post about white card?