• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Black Metal Debit Card (Pictures & Videos)

creditbdsm

TF Buzz
Hi forum,

I'm a collector of rare and good looking credit / debit cards. I used to write under a pseudo name for a finance paper but now wish to share some nice pictures of cards on the Internet. What's different? I try to give the best possible idea of the ink used, font spacings and tiny details. When I wanted to look up a card on the Internet, I never saw the backside.

In my case you'll always see my back side ;)

show love if you want more such cards. I happed to have access to many rare cards.

IMG_4543.png
IMG_4544.png IMG_4546.png IMG_4549.png IMG_4551.png

How to post videos here ?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I
Hi forum,

I'm a collector of rare and good looking credit / debit cards. I used to write under a pseudo name for a finance paper but now wish to share some nice pictures of cards on the Internet. What's different? I try to give the best possible idea of the ink used, font spacings and tiny details. When I wanted to look up a card on the Internet, I never saw the backside.

show love if you want more such cards. I happed to have access to many rare cards.

IMG_4543.png

have seen this already what the purpose?

arunb248

TF Buzz
A worst bank who charges for Credit limit enhancement. I don't believe in this bullshit bank. Better to stay away unless you get a LTF card and use it only for offer based transactions only. There rewards system also pathetic.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I happed to have access to many rare cards. -this line caught my attention.

Can you please share more pics of rare cards? Will help the community

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am quite inspired by your thread and will post a similar thread for a certain federal bank debit card soon.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Hi forum,

Post pics of Kotak Neon, Privy League Platinum, Infinite Debit Card also if you have them, one thing for sure is Kotak may not have best credit/debit cards but they work on Design aspect.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Post pics of Kotak Neon, Privy League Platinum, Infinite Debit Card also if you have them, one thing for sure is Kotak may not have best credit/debit cards but they work on Design aspect.
Privy Neon DC -

Post in thread 'Does anyone know what this new Kotak LED card means ?' https://www.technofino.in/community...is-new-kotak-led-card-means.12228/post-210285

Privy Platinum DC -

Post in thread 'Does anyone know what this new Kotak LED card means ?' https://www.technofino.in/community...is-new-kotak-led-card-means.12228/post-257958

jonape4811

TF Buzz
Hi forum,

IMG_4543.png

Can you share your collection of cards, may be photos or a video?