• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

( now fixed ) KOTAK bbps payment as Cash deposit.

Post number 28 has been selected as best answer.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Paid 50k+ bill pay of kotak cc on sbi unipay .
It is settled as cash deposit

And was charged 118 2 time for 2 transaction.

If you go more than 1 lakh payment via cash it get highlighted to AiS in income tax ..

@VISHESH_BANSAL

Update:- customer care said their internal system knows about it .
They will correct for all customer & it happened to all customer who paid through any 3rd party .
Was told should be reversed in 3-4 days .
Let's see

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You have written not settled as cash deposit. 118 is cash Handling charges on bbps charges?

Yesterday @VISHESH_BANSAL posted that kotak showing bbps as cash payment. So it is still going on or got rectified?
This was on in progress status .
After settled there is charges. 1000006947.png

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Paid 50k+ bill pay of kotak cc on sbi unipay .
It is settled as cash deposit

And was charged 118 2 time for 2 transaction.

If you go more than 1 lakh payment via cash it get highlighted to AiS in income tax ..

@VISHESH_BANSAL

Update:- customer care said their internal system knows about it .
They will correct for all customer & it happened to all customer who paid through any 3rd party .
Was told should be reversed in 3-4 days .
Let's see
@VISHESH_BANSAL bro dekhiye 🙂

Kya se kya ho gaya dekhte dekhte, warned kiye the 😉

sam1803

TF Buzz
Yesterday I paid Rs100 through HDFC bill pay to Kotak Myntra Card, but was surprised to check some 118 charges have been added to the unbilled statement as cash deposit fee. Lodged an issue with the customer care in the morning through email.

Now I'm okay after seeing in the forum that they have some issue in their systems and it was just not me with whom this happened. 😅