• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cred Cash Withdrawal Issues

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Update : Bank actually sent this letter one day before Loan cancellation so seems like everything is okey now.

I never asked for NOC for this loan as it's already cancelled. But your suggestions are welcome. Should I take NOC or ignore because I have their email confirmation of loan cancellation.

Thanks
For NOC, check in the idfc app, in loans sections closed loans, you will find noc there

dvader

TF Premier
For NOC, check in the idfc app, in loans sections closed loans, you will find noc there
I think for this, he needs to have some relationship with IDFC to register on their netbanking. Either way, try to login with the same mobile number as Cred Cash and see if you can log in to the Netbanking portal. If you have any existing relationship you will see it in loan section (can personally confirm)

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I think for this, he needs to have some relationship with IDFC to register on their netbanking. Either way, try to login with the same mobile number as Cred Cash and see if you can log in to the Netbanking portal. If you have any existing relationship you will see it in loan section (can personally confirm)
No need, it can be done just via mobile no, have done few days before to get noc without any other relationship🤷

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I have a relationship with them I have savings + loans + credit card with them.

I can see the other closed loan NOC but as it's mentioned that loan is cancelled and it's now not showing in the active loans or neither closed loans. Completely vanished from their system.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I have a relationship with them I have savings + loans + credit card with them.

I can see the other closed loan NOC but as it's mentioned that loan is cancelled and it's now not showing in the active loans or neither closed loans. Completely vanished from their system.
Then just get a noc or any other written confirmation through mail that there is no o/s amount against that loan and would recommend to visit the place mentioned in letter just to be clear from your side🤷

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Then just visit branch nearby and have a talk with bm
Just checked your prv post, you have mentioned that loan has been cancelled which has been informed by idfc grievance team, so it must be a mail right? Then that's enough, you have it in written🤷 Just keep checking your cibil

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Just checked your prv post, you have mentioned that loan has been cancelled which has been informed by idfc grievance team, so it must be a mail right? Then that's enough, you have it in written🤷 Just keep checking your cibil
That's why I said perviously that it will be enough for us but somebody has asked for NOC that's why I am enquiring about this.