• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Know the last 4 digit of Bob card number

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
Hi members
I have applied for BOB premier on 24th sep 2023 and today (29th sep) i received the approval message.

So on which number i can dial and know the last 4 digit card number to login in Bob card app.

And also after approval message when I call for last 4 digit number.

shann9999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi members
I have applied for BOB premier on 24th sep 2023 and today (29th sep) i received the approval message.

So on which number i can dial and know the last 4 digit card number to login in Bob card app.

In approval message, you will see card last 4 digits

Congratulations XXXX, Your BoB Credit Card ending with XXXX is approved. REGISTER YOUR CARD NOW at bobcard Mobile App https://bobfin.in/MobileApp using the last 4 digits of the card given above -> Set 'Card Usage and Limits.' Once done, you can start using your card immediately for online transactions. TCA

shann9999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi members

Thats the fastest bob application ever dude. May i ask if something special is done from your side?

sshaik333

TF Buzz
Thats so fast, i have applied on 12th sep, physical verification on 28 sep, thats all, no vkyc done and the status says application received and is under process from day 1

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I can't see Expiry and CVV of my newly approved Eterna CC. This is my first BOB CC.
I got Eterna in MC variant. How to change the variant to Visa before it gets dispatched?