• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I have the axis my zone cc, I'm also little surprised as I've been previously rejected for flipkart axis and freecharge axis cc so this is the first co branded axis cc that they've approved.

Also to note I just filled the form on kiwi app didn't go through video kyc, and got cc in kiwi app over the weekend.
1) When was your MyZone card approved?
2) When was your Flipkart and Freecharge card rejected.

Need to know because my MyZone card got approved in the month of April only.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At the risk of sounding inconsiderate,
Please can you tell what was your credit score,
Current axis relationship etc etc.
Really need to know if this card is worth the wait list.
CIBIL 780 range
Just a 1.5yr old credit card from axis nothing else.
So far I didn't find anything exceptional to be waiting with such rigor.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1) When was your MyZone card approved?
2) When was your Flipkart and Freecharge card rejected.

Need to know because my MyZone card got approved in the month of April only.
1) It's around 1.5yr old
2) FK cc rejected in 2022 big billion sale time, Freecharge cc was rejected at time of launch only.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've heard back from them for issue over bill payment, they're really not prepared to be allowed to create cc app.
As it's cobranded cc it'll not be activated by axis app and they've not shared to card number, cvv in order to bill pay from third party platforms.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it's looking risky operation from my pov.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605_185523_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_185523_Email.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 82
You mean the bill payment option for their own card is not there yet?
I've heard back from them for issue over bill payment, they're really not prepared to be allowed to create cc app.
As it's cobranded cc it'll not be activated by axis app and they've not shared to card number, cvv in order to bill pay from third party platforms.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but it's looking risky operation from my pov.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I had applied for this, got the card approved, even did a ₹1 txn from kiwi app to a merchant UPI to confirm the card is working, but there's miscommunication in between axis and kiwi, I'm not able see the card activate in axis app neither there is any billpayment option in the kiwi app. I'm feared how will they handle the billing cycle, and payments there's no live chat support in kiwi app, axis Bank cc is almost clueless. There's no Clear communication form kiwi team.
brother how much limit you got in kiwi as compare to other banks credit cards ?
is your credit limit same as max limit on other banks credit card or did you got low limit as compare to other cards ?
what about limit in kiwi as compare to your axis bank cards ?

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Got

Kiwi axis credit card approved without Axis Bank credit Card History with a limit of 1lakh+

Queries are welcome.

Edit 1 - VIRTUAL RUPAY PLATINUM CARD
Edit 2 -
2% on scan and pay, minimum transaction 25 Rs
1% on online usage, minimum transaction 50 Rs
EDIT 3- Details of Virtual rupay card to be visible by 20 June.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230606_125138_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_125138_WhatsApp.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20230606_125133_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_125133_WhatsApp.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20230608_164734_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230608_164734_WhatsApp.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
Got

Kiwi axis credit card approved without Axis Bank credit Card History with a limit of 1lakh+

Queries are welcome.
👍

What all details are required to be filled while applying.

What was the amount for which hard enquiry was made (10k?)

Current CIBIL score, Credit age, no of enquiries in past(no of enquiries made for axis applications and last axis credit application date).

What was your waitlist prior app launch?

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
👍

What all details are required to be filled while applying.

What was the amount for which hard enquiry was made (10k?)

Current CIBIL score, Credit age, no of enquiries in past(no of enquiries made for axis applications and last axis credit application date).

What was your waitlist prior app launch?
You need to submit basic details.

If you live in rural area, Prefer filling mailing address of permanent home or any metro city or capital city or large city whichever is available with you on ID proofs.

Experian, 800+
Waitlist 5500+

No idea about query, please tell how to check about recent cibil hits?

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
what is the advantage of this card over other standard cards? apart from being on Rupay and being able to use in UPI?
Even if you pay UPI via Bank Account, they are giving, 4 kiwi (1Re) cashback, so even if you do Chai (Tea) payment of 10 Rs via bank account, you get 10% cashback. Even if you do 500 Rs payment, it still gives 4 kiwi (1 Re) so better to use for very small payments like vegetable, tea, samosa. If you buy a toffee and do a transaction of Rs 1, then also you will get 4 kiwi (100% cashback)

Rest, its lifetime free and have a reward rate of 1-2% on upi scan thats main advantage

Last edited: