• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi Axis Bank RuPay UPI Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kiwi launches Lifetime Free 'Axis bank RuPay Credit card' and ‘Credit on UPI’ | Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users:

Website link:

Flat 2% Cashback for Waitlist users and Flat 1% Cashback on Scan & Pay

Kiwi app is expected to go live by mid May but the website is ready for users to register and join the waitlist

Kiwi will offer RuPay credit card to users to make UPI payments

The leadership expects to onboard 2 Mn users in eighteen months

Kiwi, a credit card platform, has announced the launch of its all-in-one “Credit on UPI,” solution for customers. Certified by the NPCI, Kiwi is the first app in India that will help customers experience “Credit on UPI” by issuing Rupay Cards in partnership with banks.

With this launch, the company aims to create one of the largest direct-to-consumer (D2C) models in the credit market through its mobile application, which offers users the ability to make payments using either a credit card or bank account directly through their phones in a secure manner.

Speaking about the launch, Siddharth Mehta, co-founder, Kiwi, said, “UPI has become the most inclusive mode of payment in India, with over 30 crore unique users and 5 crore merchants onboarded on the platform. With the launch of Kiwi app, for the first time in India, users can now leverage the power of a (RuPay) credit card with the convenience and ease of UPI. Our vision is to enable access to credit on UPI for 1 million users over the next 18 months.”

Kiwi users will be issued a RuPay credit card, digitally and instantly. Post receiving the card, users will be able to link the card to UPI on the app and will be able to use the “Credit on UPI” transactions facility at offline as well as online stores. The Kiwi app will also help users manage their cards with a host of facilities like blocking cards, increasing limits, and making card payments while rewarding them for every transaction.

Praveena Rai, COO, NPCI said, “In our step towards attaining the goal of ‘Digital Payments for All’, Kiwi will be a game-changer in the Indian credit card industry. With the monthly expenditure on UPI P2M transactions amounting to approximately Rs. 3.2 lakh crore, which is almost 2.5x larger than the monthly credit card spends, Kiwi is set to capitalize on a significant untapped market. Looking at the whitespace that Kiwi is addressing, we’re confident that their model will support plenty of Indian credit card users on a daily basis.”

Last edited:

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i didn't use kiwi card for a month and then when i tried to use it for upi transactions, all transactions failed, tried online transactions, same all transactions failed.
contacted kiwi they said your card is blocked by axis bank, asked me to contact axis bank.

now it's been over a month, mailed axis pno many times, they again nd again asking for more time, didn't even say why it was blocked in first place,
card is not fetching on any upi app, and card is still showing in axis app but i can't make any modifications to limits.

2 months statement generation while my card is still blocked (-10 statement)

there is no option to block and replace card on axis app or netbanking, there is option to block card in kiwi app but as per kiwi team, if i block my kiwi card i won't get another card, this option is for permanently block your account.

anyone else faced similar issue ? any solution ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
i didn't use kiwi card for a month and then when i tried to use it for upi transactions, all transactions failed, tried online transactions, same all transactions failed.
contacted kiwi they said your card is blocked by axis bank, asked me to contact axis bank.

now it's been over a month, mailed axis pno many times, they again nd again asking for more time, didn't even say why it was blocked in first place,
card is not fetching on any upi app, and card is still showing in axis app but i can't make any modifications to limits.

2 months statement generation while my card is still blocked (-10 statement)

there is no option to block and replace card on axis app or netbanking, there is option to block card in kiwi app but as per kiwi team, if i block my kiwi card i won't get another card, this option is for permanently block your account.

anyone else faced similar issue ? any solution ?
Enable POS & Online transaction.

And UPI will work.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Enable POS & Online transaction.

And UPI will work.
you didn't understood the issue

the card is not fetching on any upi app, like when i try to add this card to any app, my other axis rupay card fetching up but not axis kiwi
online transactions also failing
tried enable nd disable pos & online transaction via kiwi app
card is showing in axis app but i can't modity transaction limits or any modifications (disabled for security reason message shown in axis app)

kiwi saying axis blocked my card but even axis bank people has no clue, it's been over a month still no resolution from axis side

This is the problem of two drivers steering simultaneously.

On encountering our first problem, we have decided to close both our Axis Kwik virtual Rupay cards (marketed sold n App made by GoKiwi). And, closed them last week. No more dual ownership cards for us.

We have enough patience ONLY to explain, educate n train one illeterate n inexperienced driver.

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
This is the problem of two drivers steering simultaneously.

On encountering our first problem, we have decided to close both our Axis Kwik virtual Rupay cards (marketed sold n App made by GoKiwi). And, closed them last week. No more dual ownership cards for us.

We have enough patience ONLY to explain, educate n train one illeterate n inexperienced driver.
This is applicable (two drivers) for Airtel axis too.. isn't it?

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kiwi app has become highly unreliable recently.
Many eligible transactions didn't earn any Kiwis.
Better stay away.

Instead Go for - Axis Neo/MyZone (if you need from axis stable, currently available LTF), Tata Neu Plus (Same Cashback % as Axis Kwik card but easier to get as LTF), Kotak Myntra Rupay (versatile card with 3 yrs Free usage on offer currently)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Better stay away.

Instead Go for - Axis Neo/MyZone (if you need from axis stable, currently available LTF), Tata Neu Plus (Same Cashback % as Axis Kwik card but easier to get as LTF), Kotak Myntra Rupay (versatile card with 3 yrs Free usage on offer currently)
Coz they're not issuing this card for past few months now. Axis have closed their partnership with them for further issuance. Now rumours are that they're coming up with Kotak/Yes bank to re-start the issuance.
I don't have any Axis Rupay Card. Which is the best? I recently closed Myzone LTF Visa.
Should I wait for the next launch of Axis cards?

D₹V

TF Prestige
It has stopped giving Kiwis on small shop owners QR where earlier it used to give. E.g Grocery, medical shop in my area. And I don't think they jave changed their QR. Its the same dirty one. 😅
Btw same QR gives NeuCoins on TN∞ via PhonePe. 🤷🏻
Escalate to kiwi.

They'll help.

It has stopped giving Kiwis on small shop owners QR where earlier it used to give. E.g Grocery, medical shop in my area. And I don't think they jave changed their QR. Its the same dirty one. 😅
Btw same QR gives NeuCoins on TN∞ via PhonePe. 🤷🏻
True.
They have stopped giving 1% kiwis on almost all trxns (which we normally do). Hence, closed both virtual cards.

shinchan

TF Premier
a-guy-im-sitting-next-to-wrote-this-in-his-notes-should-i-v0-bbltt047pljb1.png

Stopped Receiving Kiwi cashback, Paid rs1500 still no cashback, anyone facing the same? what should I do? Is there any good upi app alternative to Kiwi?

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Stopped Receiving Kiwi cashback, Paid rs1500 still no cashback, anyone facing the same? what should I do? Is there any good upi app alternative to Kiwi?
Its not just coz of Kiwi app. Its coz of both app and card combo.
Also paying via different app won't fetch you cashback.
Better get a new card and use in your fav UPI app.
Here you go 👇🏻
Better stay away.

Last edited: