• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kiwi app account blocked

Satyarthi

TF Buzz
Kiwi app account blocked. When contacted customer support they gave this reason "
Dear Customer,
We have observed inconsistent transactions in your account involving the same user and the same value. Due to the suspicious nature of these activities, as a precautionary measure, your account has been blocked to safeguard its security."

Emailed them to unblock my account they gave this reason " In response to your query, we regret to inform you that your account cannot be unblocked. It has been blocked from the backend, and we don't have access to unblock your account."
Sounds funny.
Any help

palen

TF Premier
I'm talking about the Jupiter Edge CSB Rupay card. It is one of the best Rupay cards that I have. Gives 1% to 5% cb directly redeemable as cb.

I didn't know that, joined waiting list. Thank you.

atx

TF Select
I'm talking about the Jupiter Edge CSB Rupay card. It is one of the best Rupay cards that I have. Gives 1% to 5% cb directly redeemable as cb.

is it still necessary to open saving account with them before applying for this card?
Like the app still opens a saving account even if I try app to apply for this card?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
is it still necessary to open saving account with them before applying for this card?
Like the app still opens a saving account even if I try app to apply for this card?
Not required. I activated the card without their savings account only. I later open an sb account with them to redeem rewards directly into cb instead of vouchers. Without their sb, one has to redeem rewards in form of vouchers.

atx

TF Select
Not required. I activated the card without their savings account only. I later open an sb account with them to redeem rewards directly into cb instead of vouchers. Without their sb, one has to redeem rewards in form of vouchers.
Ohh.. so how did you apply just for the card in the first place?

I tried their app yesterday & it still said something like it'll use the mobile no. to create an account on first screen itself, so I backed out.
And even though my waitlist no was 9 thousand something, still no msg from them whatsoever to apply using any link or so lol

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ohh.. so how did you apply just for the card in the first place?

I tried their app yesterday & it still said something like it'll use the mobile no. to create an account on first screen itself, so I backed out.
And even though my waitlist no was 9 thousand something, still no msg from them whatsoever to apply using any link or so lol
I had pre registered on their app way back in September '23. Got an invite in December.

Reactions: atx

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
i didn't use kiwi card for a month and then when i tried to use it for upi transactions, all transactions failed, tried online transactions, same all transactions failed.
contacted kiwi they said your card is blocked by axis bank, asked me to contact axis bank.

now it's been over a month, mailed axis pno many times, they kept asking for more time, didn't even said why it was blocked in first place,
card is not fetching on any upi app, and card is still showing in axis app but i can't make any modifications to limits.

2 months statement generation while my card is still blocked (-10 statement)

there is no option to block and replace card on axis app or netbanking, there is option to block card in kiwi app but as per kiwi team, if i block my kiwi card i won't get another card, this option is for permanently block your account.

anyone else faced similar issue ? any solution ?