• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kindly Suggest a Trading-Demat account for Long term Investing only

SC_23

TF Premier
Which broker to go with discount or bank based broker if someone is only investing in SGB or at max holding stocks for long term or T bills.

Is it possible to get low amc and equity delivery charges from bank based broker if you have high mab accounts with them?

Afaik for low amc and equity delivery charges I have to go with discount brokers but for good customer support and reliability I have to go with bank based broker.

Is there any middle ground ? And given recent zerodha hacking issue my trust in discount broker is all time low....

iAmPm

TF Premier
Which broker to go with discount or bank based broker if someone is only investing in SGB or at max holding stocks for long term or T bills.
In my knowledge all banks charges high brokerage and hence You can go with groww.
zero AMC as of now.
Everything in one app with good interface.

blacktiger

TF Premier
go with groww. i have account with many 0 AMC discount brokers, a majority of them sell your data and you get spam calls.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Is it possible to get low amc and equity delivery charges from bank based broker if you have high mab accounts with them?

Afaik for low amc and equity delivery charges I have to go with discount brokers but for good customer support and reliability I have to go with bank based broker.

Is there any middle ground ? And given recent zerodha hacking issue my trust in discount broker is all time low....
For all SGB, TBill, SDL, RBI Retail Direct is the best.