• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Payments Bank account Blocked

its_karan

TF Ace
They block sabse pehle..... I had to close account due to that.... Just for 30 upi transactions in a month... They blocked my account....
I opened my account last month as it had a DC Add money option

Red Flag 1:Noticed they were outsourcing Vkyc to some small Finance Bank as per the logo behind the lady who did VKYC

Red Flag 2:Further, zyada nahi, investor meet main elaan kardiya we have launched Rupay Platinum DC
1715430964419-png.53195

Red Flag 3: Multiple users report account freezing on > no. of UPI transactions

Aur kya hi bolu

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I opened my account last month as it had a DC Add money option

Red Flag 1:Noticed they were outsourcing Vkyc to some small Finance Bank as per the logo behind the lady who did VKYC

Red Flag 2:Further, zyada nahi, investor meet main elaan kardiya we have launched Rupay Platinum DC
1715430964419-png.53195

Red Flag 3: Multiple users report account freezing on > no. of UPI transactions

Aur kya hi bolu
Reliance is notorious for these type of things....

They are into every business and have money so who ever is in the government is in their pocket... So customer satisfaction is something they don't usually care about...they usually skip the regulators eye too....by buying babus in the ministries of govt... Then these babus take vrs and get good positions in reliance industries...

These days even adani and tata, s are following this things...

That is my experience with them... After using their different products.... But time of Patanjali came... So may be in future... They can also go under hammer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Reliance is notorious for these type of things....

They are into every business and have money so who ever is in the government is in their pocket... So customer satisfaction is something they don't usually care about...they usually skip the regulatirs eye too....
That is my experience with them... After using their different products.... But time of Patanjali came... So may be in future... They can also go under hammer
It is kind of a Quasi Govt .

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
I am not in favour of then as these are not as ethical as they show in the public eye

But I am seeing changes, Changes which are good for minority shareholders not necessarily public

Putting this Video here which gave me a insight on how Tata Sons used to work before

Reactions: SSV

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I use JPM to make my payments (Credit card, UPI, etc) to keep my Main Bank account less congested. And this month my cumulative credit card bill is 1.6L. So I had to keep this amount in JPB. But Now I have learnt my lesson.
Yea some time s**t happen ask them to close the acc and transfer the money to u r other acc , if they refused complaint in RBI

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I use JPM to make my payments (Credit card, UPI, etc) to keep my Main Bank account less congested. And this month my cumulative credit card bill is 1.6L. So I had to keep this amount in JPB. But Now I have learnt my lesson.
Just a few days ago i opened a Jio Payments Bank exactly for this purpose & now i saw this post🤦
Ab use karne ka man nahi kar raha.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Just a few days ago i opened a Jio Payments Bank exactly for this purpose & now i saw this post🤦
Ab use karne ka man nahi kar raha.
Bro! I am still transferring my ₹ from JPB to main account. Daily transfer limit is very much reduced. It would take further 2 days to transfer all money. So it's a good account for low value payments

vijay.vj

TF Ace
nope that was the same case

start by emailing level 1 then follow the matrix and ultimate to rbi
keep documentation of all emails
and follow a chain based mails
Wow, so much hassle just to get rupay platinum...

Not sure if its worth it...

By the way, whats exactly the issue or I just got lucky

I have successfully withdrawn all the money from JPB. But still I am going to use it cautiously from now on. No big transactions
My account is also blocked by jio bank. I have raised request that bymistake i have sent this amount to person but he was saying he didn't receive amount. So I have raised request to reverse the transactionin upi complaint. But jio have blocked by sender account(i dont know why?) .How did you unblocked your account. Can you please help.