• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Payments Bank account Blocked

Ekavya

TF Premier
I gave 80k to my friend. He told me that he will give it back in parts. At first he gave me 30000, then 5000, then 6000, and so on. He completely gave me back my 80k. I already had 70k in the Jio Payments Bank account. So right now I have 1.5L. But couldn't transact using it. I waited for 2 days but still I couldn't do any transactions. Then I suspected that maybe my Jio Payments Bank account is blocked. I checked my previous transactions and saw that those transaction (Money credited) were done by different people through IMPS. I don't know them. I got suspicious and asked my friend for an explanation. Then he told me that he plays online betting/gambling and from there he used my Account to withdraw money.

After doing some research about how to unnblock JBP account I found that they need Bank statement of the sender (Whom I don't know) their PAN details, AADHER Card. I don't know what should I do now. If they ask me for this can't provide any of these.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Tbh you f*** bro, idk why u r making big transaction like these bank , contact via customer care tell your situation, they may help else I have no idea 😔, but try via RBI

S.B.N.B

TF Select
Jio or any online account not good for heavy qnd frequently transactions.. they did same to me.. but as i hqd used bajaja upi with my 2nd acc i have given.. qnd said it was used for offer run by bajaj.. after 5 days unblocked.. kotqk811 did same thx to bajaj offers.. now i distribute loads in many accounts so less chances.. and main account where you should keep all monry never touch for high number transactions .. other account keep minm money for small transactions incase block ur liquid fund wont stop ur daily use.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Why are you supposed to provide details of other users? No way it's legally allowed. Just tell it's a sports betting site and you withdrew.
Man! I also thought the same it's a breach of privacy. But I couldn't say much as I don't know much about the legal validity of betting/ gambling.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Tbh you f*** bro, idk why u r making big transaction like these bank , contact via customer care tell your situation, they may help else I have no idea 😔, but try via RBI
I use JPM to make my payments (Credit card, UPI, etc) to keep my Main Bank account less congested. And this month my cumulative credit card bill is 1.6L. So I had to keep this amount in JPB. But Now I have learnt my lesson.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Jio or any online account not good for heavy qnd frequently transactions.. they did same to me.. but as i hqd used bajaja upi with my 2nd acc i have given.. qnd said it was used for offer run by bajaj.. after 5 days unblocked.. kotqk811 did same thx to bajaj offers.. now i distribute loads in many accounts so less chances.. and main account where you should keep all monry never touch for high number transactions .. other account keep minm money for small transactions incase block ur liquid fund wont stop ur daily use.
Thanks man! From now on I will follow you method. Not gonna use JBP in the near future.

doraemon

TF Legend
I use JPM to make my payments (Credit card, UPI, etc) to keep my Main Bank account less congested. And this month my cumulative credit card bill is 1.6L. So I had to keep this amount in JPB. But Now I have learnt my lesson.
Its an payments Bank
I think they have limit of 1 lac
I maybe wrong
But in any way u don't have to send them any details
If they ask tell them they u got from betting site

Better and easier will be to close the account

And don't ever put much amounts to these banks

Ekavya

TF Premier
One of my dd friend was in same situation
U just have to mail them to close the account and transfer the money to your other account
U don't have to show anything

If they don't budge
Threat them with RBI
Update: I had sent an e-mail to them and they just replied that my cumulative transaction limit is reduced to 30k per day because of suspicious transactions. So they advised me to make a transaction after 24 hours.

Oh! Man! It's a relief. I hope I can transfer all the money from JBP tomorrow.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Its an payments Bank
I think they have limit of 1 lac
I maybe wrong
But in any way u don't have to send them any details
If they ask tell them they u got from betting site

Better and easier will be to close the account

And don't ever put much amounts to these banks
Thanks man for the suggestion! I will definitely follow it. Just got an email from them . It seems that they have just reduced my daily limit to 30k / day because of suspicious transactions.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update: I had sent an e-mail to them and they just replied that my cumulative transaction limit is reduced to 30k per day because of suspicious transactions. So they advised me to make a transaction after 24 hours.

Oh! Man! It's a relief. I hope I can transfer all the money from JBP tomorrow.
Slow and stready.. dont try to withdraw everything quickly...

its_karan

TF Ace
I gave 80k to my friend. He told me that he will give it back in parts. At first he gave me 30000, then 5000, then 6000, and so on. He completely gave me back my 80k. I already had 70k in the Jio Payments Bank account. So right now I have 1.5L. But couldn't transact using it. I waited for 2 days but still I couldn't do any transactions. Then I suspected that maybe my Jio Payments Bank account is blocked. I checked my previous transactions and saw that those transaction (Money credited) were done by different people through IMPS. I don't know them. I got suspicious and asked my friend for an explanation. Then he told me that he plays online betting/gambling and from there he used my Account to withdraw money.

After doing some research about how to unnblock JBP account I found that they need Bank statement of the sender (Whom I don't know) their PAN details, AADHER Card. I don't know what should I do now. If they ask me for this can't provide any of these.
Tell them the source is legit via mail(proof)

Draft a mail using Chat, if you want ill draft in a minute just DM

Post 30 days use RBI BO

They will unblock, but don't use this account for great value or no. in transactions

Use NSDL Jiffy, much better if this is the only use-case, Bonus: Rupay Plat

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Currently election is going on and eci has told all financial institutions to monitor suspicious transactions and take action about it.....

So vigilance is too much currently... So trade safely.... Do all chillar transactions via upi lite.... And avoid doing large transactions without solid proofs...

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Tell them the source is legit via mail(proof)

Draft a mail using Chat, if you want ill draft in a minute just DM

Post 30 days use RBI BO

They will unblock, but don't use this account for great value or no. in transactions

Use NSDL Jiffy, much better if this is the only use-case, Bonus: Rupay Plat
They block sabse pehle..... I had to close account due to that.... Just for 30 upi transactions in a month... They blocked my account....