• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Itc green points based reservation

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am seeing that there is no availability of itc rooms through green points even for reservation 3-4 months away. Can anyone plz confirm?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Name of the hotel and date?

If you are checking via that "Green" offer banner, you won't see it. That is for revenue stays.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Itc kohenur Hyderabad checking for date 14th 15th feb
Yup, unavailable. Its available for dates dec and jan. Lowest is 7.5k (green friday offer) or 12k GP.

For the mentioned dates, executive club room is unavailable.

You can book flexible and pay via green points during the checkout.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Yup, unavailable. Its available for dates dec and jan. Lowest is 7.5k (green friday offer) or 12k GP.

Are you getting any good discount under the green Friday offer?
I couldn't find any significant discount anywhere

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Are you getting any good discount under the green Friday offer?
I couldn't find any significant discount anywhere
Nope, I was tracking a few properties. The rate of green points and Green Friday is the same. Only for the one mentioned above did I see a significant difference.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Thanks,

Slightly off topic, does itc have a similar thing like limitless experience from accor?

lukesdad

TF Neo
I am trying to book an ITC hotel via green points/ gift card voucher. I see following price options for Sheraton Delhi.
1713808871364.png
T&C for "Days of Joy" says that full amount needs to be paid in advance. However, all other options say that only valid credit card details are needed at the time of booking.
1713809140309.png
Does that mean I can go ahead with any of the options except "Days of Joy" and pay at hotel via green points/ gift card?

I got confused because price options in some hotels specifically says no prepayment required. See below price options for ITC Grand Goa.
1713809624755.png