• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this true? No interest for 48 days?

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I'm fully agreed on the each sentence that you said against Cash Withdrawal from ATM.

One night I inserted my Citi Bank Credit Card in to the ATM since I wasn't able to bifurcate between Credit & Debit Card due to low light.
I withdraw 10,000 & on the next day when realized that I did a blunder by then 24 hours passed & just for 24 hours I had to pay 300 extra to Citi Bank;.
That also after much negotiations with the RM otherwise they were about to charge me 1000+GST.
Since it was my Salary Account they gave some discount.
Keep different PIN's for both the cards 😂 This way you won't accidentally used CC to withdraw cash

AllSeeker

TF Ace
In ICICI u can't set the limit on lower side. I did the same and was charged. After argument with customer care, charges were waived off. I made a transaction and then lower the limit as I do with my HDFC CC.
Really? In iMobile I've played with limit before but it never attracted charges. Could you tell me more? Like which card this was?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Really? In iMobile I've played with limit before but it never attracted charges. Could you tell me more? Like which card this was?
I am having credit limit of Rs more than 4L on my Amazon pay ICICI card. Generally I used to keep limit in between 5-10k. I made a transaction of Rs 28k by setting my limit at 30k and reset to 5-10k again. In this scenario I was charged over limit charges. After following many times with customer care, charges were waived off and I was told that it was the last time waiver. I was informed that when I had spent around 28k, the set limit should not be below 28k. It was very strange for me.

TF Ace
TF Family
I am having credit limit of Rs more than 4L on my Amazon pay ICICI card. Generally I used to keep limit in between 5-10k. M I made a transaction of Rs 28k by setting my limit at 30k and reset to 5-10k again. In this scenario I was charged over limit charges. After following with customer care, charges were waived off and I was told that it was the last time waiver.
It would be better to just disable all transactions (merchant/online/tap to pay). And enable just when you need it.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I am having credit limit of Rs more than 4L on my Amazon pay ICICI card. Generally I used to keep limit in between 5-10k. I made a transaction of Rs 28k by setting my limit at 30k and reset to 5-10k again. In this scenario I was charged over limit charges. After following many times with customer care, charges were waived off and I was told that it was the last time waiver. I was informed that when I had spent around 28k, the set limit should not be below 28k. It was very strange for me.
I see, there is possibility that this is problem due to their system lag in updating limit settings. I agree, its probably better to adjust enable-disable settings than limit settings in this case.