• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this HDFC Swiggy LTF Offer ?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Mind you your swiggy wallet will be connected to the same mobile number so there maybe issue with cashback
Ya that's fine. I actually wanted it for my sister but she has no income no cibil so it was not showing at all for her. That's when I tried with my details and it showed 0 rs joining. Will have to change mobile number and link it with her swiggy wallet only. It's not for me.
I like home food :D

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Ya that's fine. I actually wanted it for my sister but she has no income no cibil so it was not showing at all for her. That's when I tried with my details and it showed 0 rs joining. Will have to change mobile number and link it with her swiggy wallet only. It's not for me.
I like home food :D
Then it's okay. You can go ahead. It will be a learning experience.
You don't have anything to lose instead you'll get free 3 months swiggy membership

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Then it's okay. You can go ahead. It will be a learning experience.
You don't have anything to lose instead you'll get free 3 months swiggy membership
Thanks bro. Also I will update if I get it LTF (hoping for it) or else if we call cust care or send mail after some months will they make it LTF .. is hdfc like sbi then they will do it. Anyway let's see

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Main toh soch rha hoon DCB phir se apply kar doon LTF mil jae
Hahaha, DCB and LTF.
images

armat

TF Premier
Same I also got Lucky You !!! offer with Annual Fees / Renewal Fees as 0 and under that it was written as "The fees gets waived off for annual spends above Rs 4,00,000" for Regalia Gold credit card. I thought it will be FYF card so I took it. Later I emailed grievance team for pricing confirmation but they replied me that I have received a LTF credit card with no spend conditions. Firstly, I couldn't believe so I called customer care and they also informed me that it is LTF card. Then I tweeted HDFC Twitter (X) team too and they also replied me that my credit card is LTF.
How did you applied to get Swiggy card lifetime free ?