• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there anyone who is using the IndusInd Bank or ICICI Bank issued American Express Credit Card ?

jetesh

TF Ace
Is there anyone who is using the IndusInd Bank American Express Celesta or ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card ?

jetesh

TF Ace
IndusInd bank presented Celesta credit card as a super premium credit card. And American Express also has their own various premium and super premium variants credit cards.

My question is that Celesta Credit Card as a super premium card also has the same benefits and experience which American Express super premium credit cards provide to their customers.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
IndusInd bank presented Celesta credit card as a super premium credit card. And American Express also has their own various premium and super premium variants credit cards.

My question is that Celesta Credit Card as a super premium card also has the same benefits and experience which American Express super premium credit cards provide to their customers.
bhai this is the 3rd thread you have opened on this topic
i have already told you that the benefits are different

jetesh

TF Ace
bhai this is the 3rd thread you have opened on this topic
i have already told you that the benefits are different
Bhai, there I asked you about Lounge access only. Second, I agree that you have mentioned a lot of things to me, but I want to know the viewpoint of the actual card holder.

I think you are using an AMEX credit card but I want to know the views of the celesta card holders.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Bhai, there I asked you about Lounge access only. Second, I agree that you have mentioned a lot of things to me, but I want to know the viewpoint of the actual card holder.

I think you are using an AMEX credit card but I want to know the views of the celesta card holders.
1 i am using amex and icici amex cards both
and if you have any more queries continiue in the same thread only
dont make new threads just to ask the same question

jetesh

TF Ace
I was traveling today from T3, IGI, Delhi and wanted to try the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card in the AMEX Lounge. Unfortunately, it was closed for renovation and will be opened on 4-5th Oct.

Few people told me that AMEX Lounge will not accept the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card. But as per the Celesta Care, The Centurion lounge ( AMEX lounge ) accepts celesta cards.

I will update you all once I try it myself. Hope for the best ;) .