• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a card that can replace my collection?

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
I am wondering if there's a premium card that would be able to replace my current set of cards while being equally/more rewarding.

So, here are my annual spends:
  • Insurance payments ~3.2L : Was using ICICI amazon pay card until last year for this. Got myself Tata Neu Infinity and SC Smart as replacements after amazon stopped CC payments for insurance.
  • Food delivery/dining out ~1.8L : HDFC Millennia is my goto card for this when paying online and Neu Infinity, when paying offline. I have been considering the addition of either the Swiggy or the eazydiner card to stop being limited to 5% cashback.
  • Groceries ~60k : This is an estimate as I have been using the Neu Infinity card for 3 months now. Before that, I never really kept track of grocery purchases.
  • Shopping 50k - 2L : This is a highly variable category for me. Every non-garment item is bought on amazon using the amazon pay card. But my wife's garment purchases are strewn across every platform under the sun, so the payment mode changes based on the reliability of the respective platform.
  • Travel 30k or below : We mostly only have 1 or 2 recurring travel expense and I use the card that gives me the best discount.
Millennia, Neu Infinity and Amazon pay are my top 3 cards based on spends. SC Smart was supposed to be up there but I might close it as it needs you to have ₹2.5k minimum cashback to be able to redeem anything (that's 1.25L of spends if all of them are in the 2% category!). I use Federal Celesta and BoB Premier sometimes. While OneCard, Kotak MOJO and AU ixigo are mostly dormant.

Is there a premium card out there that can cover my use case while being more rewarding? Let's not kwep cards like Infinia, Magnus, or Marquee in the picture as I'm not eligible

Insurance payments : But Amazon pay GC. Get sbi cash back for this

Food delivery/Dining/Grocery : Get hsbc cash back and use in combination with millenia/infinity

Shopping : But gift voucher or use Sbi Cash back/Millenia