• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is OneCard credit card really useful ? Please post how can we make most of the benefits ? Thanks

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
I see that OneCard just provides 0.10 paise per reward point. Is there im missing something ?
you can find the 5X multiplier in the reward section of the OneCard app, if you do three different transactions of three different categories you can unlock the benefit of it which equals Rs.1 or 1% of RP for the two highest Categories spent.
For example, IF you spend Fuel Rs.1000 and Utilities Rs.1000 in a calendar month you will get only 20RP+20RP.

But if you do any of the third diff categories with any Shopping/Food/Grocery/Diff from the first two for Rs.50. then the 5x Multiplier will get activated and you will get 100RP+100RP+1RP. So you can maximize the benefits of OneCard by activating 5x Multiplier in a calendar month even with a wallet load(Bajaj Wallet/Paytm/any)

Depends on your location and lifestyle expenses, based on rewards nothing much is there. But every month it runs useful offers like 5-10% off on big basket and zomato, swiggy on alternate months. Also sometimes offers are available for amazon , bill payments etc as well. I found it to be useful for the brand offers more than the rewards.

Depends on your location and lifestyle expenses, based on rewards nothing much is there. But every month it runs useful offers like 5-10% off on big basket and zomato, swiggy on alternate months. Also sometimes offers are available for amazon , bill payments etc as well. I found it to be useful for the brand offers more than the rewards.
Thanks for the response

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
all the cards give 2 or 3 reward points per 100 or 150 or 200 Rs. whereas one card gives reward points for every rupee & thats why the reward rate is low, at the end of the billing cycle, reward points received by one card too is as good as any other card. afterall its a free card

ramirami

TF Select
3 uses:
1. Discount offers on websites like Bigbasket
2. Fuel surcharge waived on any amount of fuel transaction (max waiver per month has limits but there is no min txn amount for waiver)
3. 1% forex markup