• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is income roof required to upgrade PNB Credit Card?

mukundstud

TF Premier
I applied for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card on the basis of ITR, which is 4.75 Lakhs. As I feared, I got PNB Rupay Platinum instead of Rupay Select, with a limit of just ₹50000. I want to submit an upgrade request for PNB Rupay Select. Just want to ask the people who successfully upgraded their card, does PNB require income proof to process the card upgrade request?

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied for PNB Rupay Select Credit Card on the basis of ITR, which is 4.75 Lakhs. As I feared, I got PNB Rupay Platinum instead of Rupay Select, with a limit of just ₹50000. I want to submit an upgrade request for PNB Rupay Select. Just want to ask the people who successfully upgraded their card, does PNB require income proof to process the card upgrade request?
Recently I upgraded from Platinum to Select. They need at least 5lcs ITR. But you can try by sending a credit card statement (>2lacs CL) of different bank along with your ITR.

mukundstud

TF Premier
Did you get the upgrade?
No :(

They asked me for an income proof over the mail.

I wrote them a mail that I have a credit card with much higher limit, and sent the credit card statement along with that mail. But No Reply came from the other side.

But now, I have taken a job, and will apply for upgrade with its salary slip. Just waiting for my first salary to be credited in March End.

AsB

TF Ace
No :(

They asked me for an income proof over the mail.

I wrote them a mail that I have a credit card with much higher limit, and sent the credit card statement along with that mail. But No Reply came from the other side.

But now, I have taken a job, and will apply for upgrade with its salary slip. Just waiting for my first salary to be credited in March End.
In that case, I recommend that you wait for at least 2 months. They ask payslip and bank statements for 2 months, as per someone else's screenshot.

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
50000 to PNB Rupay Platinum ki base limit hai. isse jyada hua hai increase kisika?
I had platinum card earlier. Then sent Card Statement to upgrade and consider LE. 1st time they rejected to upgraded the card to Select. Again I placed seperate request for LE and attached next month's card statement then they increase my Limit by Rs 50000/-.