• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IDFC bank a full fledged bank? Is Customer Care Service is good and easily available?

avikrish

TF Select
Is IDFC bank a full fledged bank? Is Customer Care Service is good and easily available w.r.t Phone Banking?

How are the services?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is IDFC bank a full fledged bank? Is Customer Care Service is good and easily available w.r.t Phone Banking?

How are the services?
Yes, I believe so
Yes, they have always solved my problems whenever I've approached them via phone (which is rare). I approach them far more often via email, and they usually resolve the issue within 2-3 days. Usually this relates to vouchers they have not yet sent me or used vouchers that they have sent (has happened several times, even the replacement vouchers were used but they checked and replaced them)
Yes, the services are good

avikrish

TF Select
Yes, I believe so
Yes, they have always solved my problems whenever I've approached them via phone (which is rare). I approach them far more often via email, and they usually resolve the issue within 2-3 days. Usually this relates to vouchers they have not yet sent me or used vouchers that they have sent (has happened several times, even the replacement vouchers were used but they checked and replaced them)
Yes, the services are good
Thank you