• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Is Axis Magnus overrated now ?? Vote now and express your views

Andy1

TF Premier
Watching and realising people are still so much obsessed with Magnus. I think it's time to move on from this card unless you can spend 1.5 lacs or more from this card.

This card has become overrated now and not value for money product.Few important points are -
1) Domestic lounges list with Magnus is smaller than what it was earlier even less than a 299 rs Rupay Platinum Card and now priority pass also can not be used at all other places.
2) No renewal benefit + no monthly benefit
3) Even if you get 9-10% return from this card by transferring to partners they are going to be a luxurious option and with so much restrictions.
4)This move of maintaining Burgundy account with Credit card for multiplying benefits is differentiating between coustomers and totally was not called for.
5) Problems in getting add on card with Axis
6)They have not introduced any new offers and rewards in last 1 year.
7)Meet and greet service is overrated and now we are getting it at different cards at much less prices.

What is your opinion?Vote now.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Watching and realising people are still so much obsessed with Magnus. I think it's time to move on from this card unless you can spend 1.5 lacs or more from this card.

This card has become overrated now and not value for money product.Few important points are -
1) Domestic lounges list with Magnus is smaller than what it was earlier even less than a 299 rs Rupay Platinum Card and now priority pass also can not be used at all other places.
3) Even if you get 9-10% return from this card by transferring to partners they are going to be a luxurious option and with so much restrictions.
4)This move of maintaining Burgundy account with Credit card for multiplying benefits is differentiating between coustomers and totally was not called for.
7)Meet and greet service is overrated and now we are getting it at different cards at much less prices.

All your points are relevant. It’s absolutely overrated card. Axis killed this card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even if you get 9-10% return from this card by transferring to partners they are going to be a luxurious option and with so much restrictions
So what it means is ,
now this card is well positioned to serve the "Luxury people" ...nothing less and nothing more...
Not for an average Joe...

Riteshgpt60

TF Buzz
Its still a good card considering they’re giving it LTF for burgundy and more transfer partner added. Todays only they added AirIndia Flying reward points which is good for domestic travels.
And its the only card which have partnered with ITC Club green points.
This card is designed for people who travel alot. No card in this segment gives unlimited lounge and 8 guest free with PP.
Infact this is a super-premium card which anyone can get easily unlike hdfc infina which is invite only.

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

7. Which card, Like to know the card name!

abhi2992

TF Select
AU zenith plus offers it... 4 per year 1 per quarter... I cancelled Magnus and took it. It's Magnus without 25k reward points and half of everything Magnus offers.

They give back fees as vouchers and you can get GST aount via BMS 1 plus 1. I am gonna use it for BMS and based on how transao flow I will use it elsewhere.. Check it out... Seems a reasonable replacement to Magnus

It's also metal PP and all that come... Just that it looks a bit green .. let's see how it looks in person. Will let you know when I have it in my hands

abhi2992

TF Select
AU zenith plus is cheaper and realistic bro of it same benefits and fees always returned as vouchers.. so applied for that let's see.. it has meet and greet too...