• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is any Discount available on CIBIL annual membership ?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino Could you please confirm this process of getting CIBIL subscription at Rs. 500 by contacting you on telegram?

Honestly, this process of sharing login details and OTP seems shady, and someone might be impersonating you on telegram to scam people. But I might be wrong as I have seen several threads here with several users confirming the process.

It would be much helpful for the community if you may confirm this, or warn us against this, if not endorsed by you.

@Abhishek012
that's vendor, they don't store login data, but login for just 1 min.
but yes... its upto you :)

suhasa010

TF Premier
Why do you need instant updation of report?
When you apply for quite a few credit cards in a short amount of time sometimes the enquiries don't get updated.
I was using IIFL but I'm not sure if it is a source of spam. And it doesn't get updated in real time (with a few days delay).
So best is to use official CIBIL site.

Reactions: Rkr

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
When you apply for quite a few credit cards in a short amount of time sometimes the enquiries don't get updated.
I was using IIFL but I'm not sure if it is a source of spam. And it doesn't get updated in real time (with a few days delay).
So best is to use official CIBIL site.
What is the problem with enquires not getting updated?
It feels like a waste of money personally

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
When the report comes after a month you can raise a query right ?
You can. When financial institutions asks for latest official report to be attached in pdf for raising service request then it becomes difficult. Also, when they say that SR will be resolved in a week then we need another refresh for cross checking. I have been through these issues in the past several times. I solely depended on free refreshes. But now only some apps/websites i.e, 2-3 allows to print CIBIL from official website, rest only displays CIBIL according to their user interface. Its a matter of convenience.

stixes

TF Buzz
Connected with @Technofino_SM on Telegram, paid & activated instantly. Thanks for providing this service to the community! Highly recommending it to everyone if you want the CIBIL subscription!🙂