• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
You can check your eligibility for EMI on HDFC debit card with your registered mobile number in the following ways:
  1. Via WhatsApp: Text 'DCEMI' to 7065970659.
  2. Via EVA chatbot: Type 'DCEMI'
  3. Via SMS: SMS MYHDFC to 5676712.
  4. Via Missed call to 9643 22 22 22.
Also , if u will be eligible , u will automatically get option to opt DCEMI when u click on EMI options on Payment page .
I have one new issue.
My personal account has DCEMI option. My dad's personal and business account doesn't. Even though he has CC with hdfc and decent relationship it's not yet showing on Amazon. I will be sending the msg. I want to know how long will it take to reflect on Amazon. Since we use 99% my personal account.

Ugh it's tiring and 256g 15+ is rarely available

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can check your eligibility for EMI on HDFC debit card with your registered mobile number in the following ways:
  1. Via WhatsApp: Text 'DCEMI' to 7065970659.
  2. Via EVA chatbot: Type 'DCEMI'
  3. Via SMS: SMS MYHDFC to 5676712.
  4. Via Missed call to 9643 22 22 22.
Also , if u will be eligible , u will automatically get option to opt DCEMI when u click on EMI options on Payment page .
Okay, I got 1.95L DCEMI available on my HDFC DC...

At the time of Checkout , the following screen is shown up for iPhone 14 Plus ...
This means I have DCEMI and NCEMI on my DC, Is this right?
Will I be able to choose the option I want at the time of entering OTP?

Between NCEMI and 4K of on DCEMI , which one is beneficial??

Anyone?

1696413574232.png

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Okay, I got 1.95L DCEMI available on my HDFC DC...

At the time of Checkout , the following screen is shown up for iPhone 14 Plus ...
This means I have DCEMI and NCEMI on my DC, Is this right?
Will I be able to choose the option I want at the time of entering OTP?

Between NCEMI and 4K of on DCEMI , which one is beneficial??

Anyone?

1696413574232.png
You will get both . 4k off + 24 months NCEMI . Do double dipping bro ! Go to DCEMI section bro . The SS u have provided , shows one time payment options . Check in DCEMI section .

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
I have one new issue.
My personal account has DCEMI option. My dad's personal and business account doesn't. Even though he has CC with hdfc and decent relationship it's not yet showing on Amazon. I will be sending the msg. I want to know how long will it take to reflect on Amazon. Since we use 99% my personal account.

Ugh it's tiring and 256g 15+ is rarely available
When i wasn't using HDFC , I had 2.26 lacs DCEMI pre approved . When i started using account (upgraded to Preferred) and got HDFC CC, it disappeared . HDFC does what HDFC does !!

Martius

TF Premier
You will get both . 4k off + 24 months NCEMI . Do double dipping bro ! Go to DCEMI section bro . The SS u have provided , shows one time payment options . Check in DCEMI section .
Wait what do you mean when you say opt for DCEMI and then cancle it? Like on Amazon i saw Iphone 15 plus for 89900 on that there is a 5k instant discount plus on DCEMI after opting for 24 months NCEMI i am getting it for 72248.27. So what happens if i cancle EMI after purchase? Will the interest of 12452 which has been provided as a upfront discount not be not charged? Kindly elaborate!! Coz that way the effective price is just 72k for this phone

Update : So i just saw the pre closure is charged as 3% of principal remaining + gst. Which would mean 2557 as foreclosure charges. That would make the effective cost to be 74805.

Attachments

• IMG_2041.jpeg
    IMG_2041.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Wait what do you mean when you say opt for DCEMI and then cancle it? Like on Amazon i saw Iphone 15 plus for 89900 on that there is a 5k instant discount plus on DCEMI after opting for 24 months NCEMI i am getting it for 71112.41. So what happens if i cancle EMI after purchase? Will the interest of 12452 which has been provided as a upfront discount not be not charged? Kindly elaborate!! Coz that way the effective price is just 72k for this phone

Update : So i just saw the pre closure is charged as 3% of principal remaining + gst.
Can someone who has more experience in this elaborate this method please? And what would be the effective price we would get iPhone 15 plus by cancelling the EMI?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
. The SS u have provided , shows one time payment options . Check in DCEMI section .
Okay, thanks .. even though I highlighted the correct ones with green color, I need to go and select EMI payment option.. Thanks

1696431536415.png

Here, 4K instant discount is provided ..
There is 10,432 (24 month interest ).. the paybale amount still say, 69,999...
When will 10,432 be deducted?
Is it at the time of providing OTP this 10, 432 will be deducted ??

Last edited:

Martius

TF Premier
If only I had the DCEMI option enabled I would have grabbed the 15 plus in a heartbeat. Anyways, it is what it is.
Ikr 75k for Iphone 15 plus is insane and on top of that i have a spare Iphone XR for which amazon is giving 8300 so effectively the price drops to 67k with exchange. I’m just waiting for someone to confirm about foreclosure charges and then I’ll grab this deal from Amazon.

Also maybe you can reach out to your BM!! I mean ik it’s a long shot but you can atleast try.

harsh1387

TF Ace
Wait what do you mean when you say opt for DCEMI and then cancle it? Like on Amazon i saw Iphone 15 plus for 89900 on that there is a 5k instant discount plus on DCEMI after opting for 24 months NCEMI i am getting it for 72248.27. So what happens if i cancle EMI after purchase? Will the interest of 12452 which has been provided as a upfront discount not be not charged? Kindly elaborate!! Coz that way the effective price is just 72k for this phone

Update : So i just saw the pre closure is charged as 3% of principal remaining + gst. Which would mean 2557 as foreclosure charges. That would make the effective cost to be 74805.

Why didn't you have DCEMI? How old your HDFC account is?
2.5 months only 😏

• Sad
Reactions: SSV

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ikr 75k for Iphone 15 plus is insane and on top of that i have a spare Iphone XR for which amazon is giving 8300 so effectively the price drops to 67k with exchange. I’m just waiting for someone to confirm about foreclosure charges and then I’ll grab this deal from Amazon.

Also maybe you can reach out to your BM!! I mean ik it’s a long shot but you can atleast try.
How many months DCEMI should we take for this ideally ? Let me also know if you opt for this and whether it works ! 🙃

yaswanth458

TF Buzz

Foreclosure charges are very less, bought iPhone 14 pro last year using dcemi and got 18k upfront extra discount and closed emi next day... I paid hardly 1k extra for closure

Martius

TF Premier
How many months DCEMI should we take for this ideally ? Let me also know if you opt for this and whether it works ! 🙃
24 months DCEMI on HDFC comes with NCEMI so 24 will provide 15 plus at the best price! Only I’m yet to confirm the foreclosure charges! Like is there any hidden terms and conditions! Can only be confirmed by someone who has already done the same

Martius

TF Premier
Foreclosure charges are very less, bought iPhone 14 pro last year using dcemi and got 18k upfront extra discount and closed emi next day... I paid hardly 1k extra for closure
I read on HDFC website that foreclosure is 3% of principal outstanding + GST so are you sure you got away with only 1k?

Update: it says subject to change as per government instructions!! So maybe it was less last year and it has been increased now maybe or maybe subject to change is only for 18% GST! Idk

Attachments

• IMG_2048.png
    IMG_2048.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 4