• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
You will be fine with 14 plus.
Although there are good upgrades in 15 plus but not worth extra 25-27k.

I am still in dilemma regarding the pass. Main reason is this time Amazon is going to sell 14 plus too and if they are close to flipkart pricing I will buy from them. Also, I want to see what deal I can get for 15 plus too. That's why I am thinking of skipping the pass and buy it when the sale starts.
for me there is just 20k difference . getting 15 plus in 80k via Neu Infinity . Or if u don't have Neu card , u can buy Flipkart GC of 70k using SBI CB .and pay 20k via HDFC CC for 5k off. That too will cost u 81,000 .

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Well that way, difference is still around 25K between 14 Plus and 15 Plus if you are adding card discounts.... On 14 plus, if you use Axis FK card, net price will be between 55-56K

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Well that way, difference is still around 25K between 14 Plus and 15 Plus if you are adding card discounts.... On 14 plus, if you use Axis FK card, net price will be between 55-56K
14 plus u will get in 58k in sale (after discount) , while after card discount 15 plus is 80k . max 22k difference which will go on reducing as sale progresses !

harsh1387

TF Ace
Went to Croma and Reliance digital yesterday.

Checked out the 15 line up. 15 pro max definitely feels lot lighter than 14 pro max.

15 and 15 plus looks better than 14 and 14 plus for sure.

15 plus has just hdfc 5k off offer.
Reliance was ready to give 14 plus for 70k after discount. Croma wasn't budging anything below 74k.

Didn't like the new colors of 15 series. Looks quite dull in person. Much prefer the vibrant ones of 14 series.

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor

Checked out the 15 line up. 15 pro max definitely feels lot lighter than 14 pro max.

Reliance was ready to give 14 plus for 70k after discount. Croma wasn't budging anything below 74k.

Didn't like the new colors of 15 series. Looks quite dull in person. Much prefer the vibrant ones of 14 series.
Amazon is giving 14+ in 64k only . Use HDFC card 4k off + 6 months NCEMI and then cancel EMI . Selling price on Amazon is 71k .

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
I was just going to say same! Can we cancel DCEMI with minimal cost as CCEMI? Has anyone tried out? Which all resellers are hAving DCEMI offer. I only see amazon
Amazon and Flipkart both have DCEMI options if u are eligible . Check from ur bank and yes u can cancel DCEMI too with minimal cost.

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor

Muted colors are a bit let down if u are fond of vibrant colors but 15 feels super good. (Glossy vs Matte) I was going to order green color but then at Croma.com all variants were available of all iPhone 15 series models except the green color of 15 128 GB . So I went ahead with Blue one . Ordered today, will be delivered on 06 .

Got it for 70k using HDFC 6 NCEMI through Neu Infinity .

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Amazon and Flipkart both have DCEMI options if u are eligible . Check from ur bank and yes u can cancel DCEMI too with minimal cost.
Could you please elaborate on this?
I have HDFC DC., I think I have DC EMI.
Anyway,
1) How to check DCEMI eligibility?
2) can we buy thru smart buy in FK?
3) How many months EMI should I select?
4) How to cancel and when to cancel?

Buying 14+ in FK, already bought FK pass

Note: I have never done EMI before.
Don't have HDFC CC..
Thanks

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Could you please elaborate on this?
I have HDFC DC., I think I have DC EMI.
Anyway,
1) How to check DCEMI eligibility?
2) can we buy thru smart buy in FK?
3) How many months EMI should I select?
4) How to cancel and when to cancel?

Buying 14+ in FK, already bought FK pass

Note: I have never done EMI before.
Don't have HDFC CC..
Thanks
You can check your eligibility for EMI on HDFC debit card with your registered mobile number in the following ways:
  1. Via WhatsApp: Text 'DCEMI' to 7065970659.
  2. Via EVA chatbot: Type 'DCEMI'
  3. Via SMS: SMS MYHDFC to 5676712.
  4. Via Missed call to 9643 22 22 22.
Also , if u will be eligible , u will automatically get option to opt DCEMI when u click on EMI options on Payment page .