• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They haven't hinted the price right? Also why do u like 14+ when 15+ is out.
Price would be around 60 K..
I am basically a customer who looks for "Value" rather than greatest and latest
and look for what I want and need ... Not what I like/ love to have...
Simply put "value for money" and "bang for the buck" guy without compromising on quality..

Never want to pay the premium price for the latest and greatest...in 12 months time, this 15 plus becomes what 14 plus is now...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If I am right there will be a difference of 25-28k in their final price. That's why makes sense to get 14 plus.
💯 correct.. Never want to pay the premium price for the latest and greatest...in 12 months time this 15 plus becomes what 14 plus is now...

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Price would be around 60 K..
I am basically a customer who looks for "Value" rather than greatest and latest
and look for what I want and need ... Not what I like/ love to have...
Simply put "value for money" and "bang for the buck" guy without compromising on quality..

Never want to pay the premium price for the latest and greatest...in 12 months time, this 15 plus becomes what 14 plus is now...
I think the best bang for buck is actually the iPhone 13. iPhone 13 to 14 was apple’s most minor update in terms of generation change in recent times. The only downside is iOS software support for one less year but then you pay less and can upgrade to a better iPhone more readily in future. No option for plus buyers though.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think the best bang for buck is actually the iPhone 13. iPhone 13 to 14 was apple’s most minor update in terms of generation change in recent times. The only downside is iOS software support for one less year but then you pay less and can upgrade to a better iPhone more readily in future. No option for plus buyers though.
The main thing I want in my iPhone is : The Bigger Battery( as much as possible) with as less as possible cost with as longer as OS support as possible...

Now, Please tell me which one suits me??

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The main thing I want in my iPhone is : The Bigger Battery( as much as possible) with as less as possible cost with as longer as OS support as possible...

Yeah, with those requirements, iPhone 14 plus is probably the best bet.

harsh1387

TF Ace

You will be fine with 14 plus.
Although there are good upgrades in 15 plus but not worth extra 25-27k.

I am still in dilemma regarding the pass. Main reason is this time Amazon is going to sell 14 plus too and if they are close to flipkart pricing I will buy from them. Also, I want to see what deal I can get for 15 plus too. That's why I am thinking of skipping the pass and buy it when the sale starts.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am still in dilemma regarding the pass. Main reason is this time Amazon is going to sell 14 plus too and if they are close to flipkart pricing I will buy from them. Also, I want to see what deal I can get for 15 plus too. That's why I am thinking of skipping the pass and buy it when the sale starts.

That is why I said in one of my previous posts.. I have decided to buy 14 Plus and that is why i bought the Pass..

For you , it is different, you still havn't decided hence it is a right choice in not buying the pass..

For me it is very simple: I just want an iPhone which lasts longer ( both battery and OS support wise) thats it..

Note: I wonder how many people actually use all the features (( in their general daily life) that they meticulously see and check before they buy...
I can confidently say it will be less than 10% if not less than 5%...

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That is why I said in one of my previous posts.. I have decided to buy 14 Plus and that is why i bought the Pass..

For you , it is different, you still havn't decided hence it is a right choice in not buying the pass..

For me it is very simple: I just want an iPhone which lasts longer ( both battery and OS support wise) thats it..

Note: I wonder how many people actually use all the features (( in their general daily life) that they meticulously see and check before they buy...
That's true. At least in India, half the owners of iphone don't even know all functions of their iphone.

I also wanted bigger battery & long OS support, so upgraded from XS Max to 14 Pro Max,bought offline recently.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One upgrade from 13 to 14 was additional 2GB ram. 4GB ram is very limiting nowadays in iOS.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
The most touted features of iOS that I see on internet are iMessage and airdrop. Yet have to meet anyone in irl who is a normie mobile user and knows about this feature. Known guys who are using apple for about a decade for all things phone or laptop or tablet and yet don't know how to use cross platform messaging or copy paste. Btw same goes on android too. Apart from call recording, there is not 1 feature that I see mentioned again and again on internet and have seen any non geek to use it in their daily life.

Reactions: SSV

harsh1387

TF Ace
The most touted features of iOS that I see on internet are iMessage and airdrop. Yet have to meet anyone in irl who is a normie mobile user and knows about this feature. Known guys who are using apple for about a decade for all things phone or laptop or tablet and yet don't know how to use cross platform messaging or copy paste. Btw same goes on android too. Apart from call recording, there is not 1 feature that I see mentioned again and again on internet and have seen any non geek to use it in their daily life.
iMessage is obviously not popular here as everyone uses WhatsApp.

Airdrop is quite useful and you are right most iPhone users don’t use it because of ignorance.