• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
I am in a dilemma now.
After watching lots of comparison videos of 14 plus and 15 plus it's clear 15 plus has good advantages over 14 plus. However in sale 14 plus will come as low as 60k. 14 plus after hdfc discount will cost 85k. That's 25k extra over 14 plus. Seems I might have to make another visit to Apple store and play with both of them simultaneously. Somehow my mind isn't able to justify paying extra 25k. Lesse.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Don't think much, if 25k is a big amount for you rhenium go with 14 otherwise 15.
I am in a dilemma now.
After watching lots of comparison videos of 14 plus and 15 plus it's clear 15 plus has good advantages over 14 plus. However in sale 14 plus will come as low as 60k. 14 plus after hdfc discount will cost 85k. That's 25k extra over 14 plus. Seems I might have to make another visit to Apple store and play with both of them simultaneously. Somehow my mind isn't able to justify paying extra 25k. Lesse.

deep@vie

TF Legend
I am in a dilemma now.
If you go with 14plus, you'll crave for 16,next year so better to go with 15plus.in that case you can control it for 1-2years

cardex

TF Premier
I am in a dilemma now.
Yes , go to the store and play with it. I have 13 and see no reason to upgrade to 15. This, after I went to store and compared them both side by side.

Dropped the idea.

curious

TF Buzz
Hi All, I'm planning to buy iphone 15 256gb via Smartbuy Imagine Portal using Infinia to avail 5k instant off (Net 85k) and 5x RP.
We can avail 6 months no cost emi as well through imagine, If I opt for no cost emi and cancel the emi post the order, I'm getting charged only ~81k (4k additional benefit)
My doubt is, will I still get the 5x RP on this paid amount? (5x RP on 81k) Did anyone try this?

curious

TF Buzz
I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Everything was perfectly aligned & lined up:
1. 60K Flipkart Smartbuy Vouchers, purchased with 02 infinia cards over past 3 months.
2. Balance was planned with no cost emi on flipkart thru smartbuy(3X rewards granted on mothly EMI, No daily or monthly limit breach).
3. Buyer for old iPhone 14 Pro Max

But Apple disappointed with meager incremental features and also had the audacity to raise price by 10K.

Now I am confused.

Are flipkart smartbuy bonus 3X reward points are still granted, if we close No Cost EMI prematurely. Anybody tried?
Do we get 5X RP if we prematurely close No Cost EMI? Did anyone try this?