• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nothing wrong. Just that current iphone xs max is 5 years old. Upgrade is long due. All my banking & office work are done on iphone only along with macbook. Other android mobile s23 ultra is used for all other random purpose.
Makes sense.. any flagship phone should be used for at least 4 years. There's hardly anything groundbreaking in new phones

cardex

TF Premier
For this exact reason, I am still with SE. as I have been using Iphone for the last 14 years..
Thanks for the detailed feedback
for me the silver 5s was and remains the best designed iPhone ever. what an upgrade it was from 4. if i remember right it was around 42k .

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Since I'm giving advice here, il share my dilemma.

I can't decide between 15, 15 plus and 15 pro.
This will be my first iPhone, tech enthusiast.
The difference for me between 15 and 15 plus is 10k.
15 and 15pro is 30k. I love the high refresh display. Will use the camera 99% in point and shoot. Will use the lenses though.

However idk is it worth 30k more? Considering its my first iPhone?

I like the plus. Idm paying 10k more. Plus guys can give inputs is it that good?
Go for 15 pro

deusest

TF Select
I
I am still under that limit of 7 lakh, should be fine i guess. Let's see i will update here when it happens.

Does this TCS limit apply for only international transactions? And is it per card basis? I’ve already made few lakhs of payment online with different cards and will be travelling extensively in the coming months. Any way to avoid this TCS?

Darthvader

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

Does this TCS limit apply for only international transactions? And is it per card basis? I’ve already made few lakhs of payment online with different cards and will be travelling extensively in the coming months. Any way to avoid this TCS?
Don't think there is an option to escape, Ultimately have to pay. If traveling with a partner/wife just use their card and if points credited to them ultimately its a benefit to one of each other .

CardTox

TF Premier
Planning to take a dubai ✈️ in order to save 25-30k, getting return ✈️ in 20k.
Bro, is that true that we will not get warrentee here in India on the iPhone bought from UAE? And I also heard whatsapp voice call and video call doesn't work on the iphone bought from UAE? Plz guide, as myy brother is returning from Dubai next month, and i have an option to buy iPhone 15pro from there, but wanted to know the exact thing and prose and cons.

deep@vie

TF Legend
As far as I know iphones have no warranty or other issue,one can buy from anywhere in the world & can claim warranty anywhere.
Even some offline retailers sell phones brought from there.
Bro, is that true that we will not get warrentee here in India on the iPhone bought from UAE? And I also heard whatsapp voice call and video call doesn't work on the iphone bought from UAE? Plz guide, as myy brother is returning from Dubai next month, and i have an option to buy iPhone 15pro from there, but wanted to know the exact thing and prose and cons.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As far as I know iphones have no warranty or other issue,one can buy from anywhere in the world & can claim warranty anywhere.
Even some offline retailers sell phones brought from there.
Iphone warranty is country specific except EU.
In the case of EU, EU as a whole is taken as a country

metal_heart

TF Premier
Bro, is that true that we will not get warrentee here in India on the iPhone bought from UAE? And I also heard whatsapp voice call and video call doesn't work on the iphone bought from UAE?
I checked from Apple Store Dubai, they said product purchased from Apple stores have international warranty. Off market purchase carry country specific

WhatsApp audio & video calls work in India