• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

iPhone 15: Who is buying? And What Credit Card Should One Use For Maximum Value Back?

cardex

TF Premier
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I think on pro & pro max you will get titanium body. Pro & pro max gets A17 chip. Below models get A16.

Pro & pro max get 8 gb RAM. Others get 6 gb RAM.

Action button only on higher variant.
A17 Pro and Action button only on higher variant. - so 128gb Iphone 15 PRO won't have Action Budget cause it the base variant.. i did watched the last few minutes of apple Event and nothing sort was mentioned like this.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
for me i would skip 15 and 15 pro, i have iPhone 13 256gb brought in October of last year so would upgrade to new iPhone in 2/3 year so untill i feel i would need to upgrade , i do have s22 android phone and s7+ tab.128gb.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Barbaad mat karo bhailog. First ask what is wrong with your current phone that you need a new one
Nothing wrong. Just that current iphone xs max is 5 years old. Upgrade is long due. All my banking & office work are done on iphone only along with macbook. Other android mobile s23 ultra is used for all other random purpose.

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
They say upto 10% . Not seprately 10% plus 5% . 5% is through card and 5% through NeuPass which was earlier capped at 2000 for Croma and now at 750 . On NCEMI , u will be getting just 1.5% from card and not the 5%. Also, promo codes can be applied for more discounts but sadly they aren't applicable on Apple products .
Sad hogaya bhai

So only 5k +5% + 750/-

And no NCEMI trick too. Still I think neu is a better deal right? I got Millinia and never got 5% tbh

I will be claiming gst though

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that the new fruit phone is out in its 15th iteration, who'se buying it & on which card?
iPhone 15 - ₹79,900 iPhone 15 Plus - ₹89,900 iPhone 15 Pro - ₹1,34,900 iPhone 15 Pro Max - ₹1,59,900
I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Everything was perfectly aligned & lined up:
1. 60K Flipkart Smartbuy Vouchers, purchased with 02 infinia cards over past 3 months.
2. Balance was planned with no cost emi on flipkart thru smartbuy(3X rewards granted on mothly EMI, No daily or monthly limit breach).
3. Buyer for old iPhone 14 Pro Max

But Apple disappointed with meager incremental features and also had the audacity to raise price by 10K.

Now I am confused.

Are flipkart smartbuy bonus 3X reward points are still granted, if we close No Cost EMI prematurely. Anybody tried?

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am currently using iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Everything was perfectly aligned & lined up:
1. 60K Flipkart Smartbuy Vouchers, purchased with 02 infinia cards over past 3 months.
2. Balance was planned with no cost emi on flipkart thru smartbuy(3X rewards granted on mothly EMI, No daily or monthly limit breach).
3. Buyer for old iPhone 14 Pro Max

But Apple disappointed with meager incremental features and also had the audacity to raise price by 10K.

Now I am confused.

Are flipkart smartbuy bonus 3X reward points are still granted, if we close No Cost EMI prematurely. Anybody tried?
What are you talking about? The launch prices are the same. And stop being such a consooooomer, do you really need the new phone?

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Reliance Digital or Croma vouchers via HDFC Smartbuy if Infinia available. Buy in two lots of 50k each. Rest can be basis HDFC credit card to get instant discount too hopefully if possible and available.