• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Interesting deal like M&S for Axis Magnus & Reserve cards in Grabdeals portal

Dear TFC members,
As informed by @CREDITDATA ,
There is a multiplier currently active for a reputed Brand called Kapiva which is known for selling Organic/Health related products.
Here is a calculation performed by me for purchasing Organic Cow ghee which is an essential household item for everyone.

Currently there is a 25x multiplier for KAPIVA.

Ghee price for 1L is approx Rs. 1500/-

As per the base rewards, it will accrue 14*6 = 84 points.
Multiplying by 25 will make it 2100 ER.
Value of 2100 ER in Miles = 1680.
Therefore we are getting approx the similar value for the price we paid.
In my opinion, this is the next best deal after Marks & Spencer.
Using some promotional coupons, there is an extra 10% off on total order.
1684333895378.png
So, the cost for ghee is further compensated.
If we convert the earned 2100 ER into multibrand vouchers by 0.4 per paise.
It comes out to be Rs 840 voucher.
Total amount = 1400-840 = Rs. 560.

My personal view is to utilise all such deals while they last, because no one can stop devaluation.
If more users start ordering, Axis will devalue this as well like M&S and Jockey which were considered best in their times.
It helps us to complete milestone also, if someone's ghee requirement is high around 2-4L.
It also helps us to accumulate miles, which we are short of, if any.

PS. The bonues for this deal is it's headache free.
Many users have reported timely tracking for Kapvia, which removes our need to follow up with Axis.

1684333577276.png
1684333615983.png

Last edited:

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As we all know the best application anytime is Accor where 1ER = 1.8Rs
Going through that calculation, we can get 3780 Rs worth of value in hotel stays which is excellent for frequent travellers or Accor members.
I think this is Axis' strategy to tie up with high priced companies like M&S, Kapiva, etc and take high commission from them and pass on to us.
Strangely for my jockey transactions i got the SMS but it doesn't appear in that hidden transactions page.

Lord Axis works in mysterious ways

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@RewardsAlert my experience with axis grabdeals has been really bad so i just avoid it just for points unless i am anyways going to buy (example ajio) so that i don’t care whether they track or not..

so if someone anyways uses kapiva products then it is gr8 deal.. but as someone already mentioned maybe it is better to buy same product at 1000 on amazon instead of 1500 on own website and buy amazon shopping voucher on gyftr for 5x points..

@RewardsAlert my experience with axis grabdeals has been really bad so i just avoid it just for points unless i am anyways going to buy (example ajio) so that i don’t care whether they track or not..

so if someone anyways uses kapiva products then it is gr8 deal.. but as someone already mentioned maybe it is better to buy same product at 1000 on amazon instead of 1500 on own website and buy amazon shopping voucher on gyftr for 5x points..
I understand your frustration with Grabdeals due to lack of tracking for your earlier M&S transaction, it happened with me too, but on fighting with Axis they accepted their mistake.

This is not to criticize, but I feel that you might not have followed or implemented some steps correctly like ensuring cookies, empty cart, etc.

Tracking can become a big issue, but if followed all steps, we can claim our points manually also.

You are right in saying that one should not buy overpriced from Kapiva for sake of points.
Proper research must be carried out.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I understand your frustration with Grabdeals due to lack of tracking for your earlier M&S transaction, it happened with me too, but on fighting with Axis they accepted their mistake.

This is not to criticize, but I feel that you might not have followed or implemented some steps correctly like ensuring cookies, empty cart, etc.

Tracking can become a big issue, but if followed all steps, we can claim our points manually also.

You are right in saying that one should not buy overpriced from Kapiva for sake of points.
Proper research must be carried out.
believe me i have followed up and exchanging emails with them even now for more than 2-3 months.. had even got confirmation sms for transaction.. even emailed m&s and they also confirmed the transactions.. still email exchanges going on... beyond a point i can’t waste time on it further.. anwyays in the overall context of how generous ax is has been in giving points in monthly milestone, gyftr, traveledge i am ready to ignore this loss of points.. but will also not use grabdeals anymore..

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear TFC members,
As informed by @CREDITDATA ,
There is a multiplier currently active for a reputed Brand called Kapiva which is known for selling Organic/Health related products.
Here is a calculation performed by me for purchasing Organic Cow ghee which is an essential household item for everyone.

Currently there is a 25x multiplier for KAPIVA.

Ghee price for 1L is approx Rs. 1500/-

As per the base rewards, it will accrue 14*6 = 84 points.
Multiplying by 25 will make it 2100 ER.
Value of 2100 ER in Miles = 1680.
Therefore we are getting approx the similar value for the price we paid.
In my opinion, this is the next best deal after Marks & Spencer.
Using some promotional coupons, there is an extra 10% off on total order.
1684333895378.png
So, the cost for ghee is further compensated.
If we convert the earned 2100 ER into multibrand vouchers by 0.4 per paise.
It comes out to be Rs 840 voucher.
Total amount = 1400-840 = Rs. 560.

My personal view is to utilise all such deals while they last, because no one can stop devaluation.
If more users start ordering, Axis will devalue this as well like M&S and Jockey which were considered best in their times.
It helps us to complete milestone also, if someone's ghee requirement is high around 2-4L.
It also helps us to accumulate miles, which we are short of, if any.

PS. The bonues for this deal is it's headache free.
Many users have reported timely tracking for Kapvia, which removes our need to follow up with Axis.

1684333577276.png
1684333615983.png
Ordered. Got 10% off on welcome and additional 142 cash discount. I paid 1212 for 1 litre. Will order more if the taste is good. Thanks to you and @CREDITDATA for sharing.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please share your thoughts in terms of Cost benefit analysis and how we can extract more out of it:
@Wealth is my birth right!
@CMG
@CVR
@bvc19296
@kkk
@vithanidevesh
@James2307mr
@hks789
@jack333
@Copycat
@Walter White
@Unknown1
@chenrichy
@bugmenot
@CREDITDATA
Thanks for tagging. This is good deal who consumes ghee. In my house we don't consume a lot. 1 litre ghee might take > 1 year to consume (we are health conscious people :p)
Happy to order if someone needs it :p

Ashritap

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As we all know the best application anytime is Accor where 1ER = 1.8Rs
Going through that calculation, we can get 3780 Rs worth of value in hotel stays which is excellent for frequent travellers or Accor members.
I think this is Axis' strategy to tie up with high priced companies like M&S, Kapiva, etc and take high commission from them and pass on to us.
Hi, How do we convert ER to Accor? They are not one of the transfer partners right?