• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance payment to be made.

Hi, need to make health insurance payment. Amazon is unable to fetch bill details for CARE health insurance. Any alternative?

Which one would be best to use I have SBI Cashback, AXIS FK, Regalia

just pay it directly through care health. there you will get option choose amazon pay as payment. get discounted gv add and pay
Oh thanks. I overlooked this option... Can you also guide best way to get amazing voucher with my existing card collection. Since SBI Cashback card has been restricted on many places.

Please anyone help, i have to make a payment of MAX Life insurance premium amounting to 54k, which card should i use. Currently having these cards.

HDFC Millennia
HDFC TATA Neu Infinity
ICICI Apay
ICICI Mine
INDUSIND Legend

PiyushA1

TF Buzz
I need to make an insurance payment for around 60k, any suggestions? I have Apay, regalia, SBI cc.
Would've used Apay but Amazon does not allow insurance payment using CC.

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Even though Amazon claims they can't process insurance payments > 1L, I managed to make the payment without any hassles.
Apay terms state that you can't maintain balance above 1L, so how will we be able to pay premium above 1L? Also can you tell us what amount you paid? like was it just above 1L or 1.5 to 2L etc

anivar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, need to make health insurance payment. Amazon is unable to fetch bill details for CARE health insurance. Any alternative?

Which one would be best to use I have SBI Cashback, AXIS FK, Regalia
Care it is better to renew via Policy Bazar . Also negotiate. They added extra addons I haven't taken such as online consultations etc in my renewal notice. 27% increase from last year premium got corrected as same as last year premium via Policy Bazar and renewal was instant via their gateway. Amazon Pay is an option for payment

Faust

TF Select
Apay terms state that you can't maintain balance above 1L, so how will we be able to pay premium above 1L? Also can you tell us what amount you paid? like was it just above 1L or 1.5 to 2L etc
I paid about 103000 via Amazonpay ICICI card as that seemed my best bet. I don't have the SBI CB card and it was too late to explore other options.

adityasree

TF Buzz
Hi, how much was the premium and did you pay with Amazon Pay balance? I thought you can't accumulate above 1L
Amazon pay balance has 2 sections
Wallet and gift balance.
Wallet has a limit of 1L for kyc users.
I don't think gift balance has any limit for kyc/non kyc users.

amazon pay gift voucher when added adds to gift balance not wallet balance.

When you add money it gets added to wallet balance which has a cap of 1L.

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Amazon pay balance has 2 sections
Wallet and gift balance.
Wallet has a limit of 1L for kyc users.
I don't think gift balance has any limit for kyc/non kyc users.

amazon pay gift voucher when added adds to gift balance not wallet balance.

When you add money it gets added to wallet balance which has a cap of 1L.
Then are we able to pay insurance premium above 1L, let's say single premium of 1.6L through Amazon Pay gift balance?

Can anyone please confirm, i made a single payment for 2 of my LIC policies via tata neu infinity, amounting to 24957Rs, will i get 5% neucoins on this payment?
Merchant name i got was TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED BAN.