• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Inquiry for rewards and cash back?

Subhajeet

TF Select
please let me know wether i can earn 4% cash back on zomato owned blinkit now using axis ace card.

please let me know when the edge reward will be credited for my axis magnus credit card and how can the same be tracked will i get the sms for the credit of the same have done the transaction but have not received the edge rewards till now almost 15 days passed .

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
please let me know wether i can earn 4% cash back on zomato owned blinkit now using axis ace card.

please let me know when the edge reward will be credited for my axis magnus credit card and how can the same be tracked will i get the sms for the credit of the same have done the transaction but have not received the edge rewards till now almost 15 days passed .
Yes you will earn 4% on using Ace,

For Magnus points check Rewards section in the Axis app.

Tejo

TF Legend

forget about edge rewards.