• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia

RCB

TF Buzz
Anyone has a credible contact at HDFC for getting an Infinia?. My ITR is 75lacs and hold Imperia account with HDFC. I also have Amex Plat, Magnus, SCUlt, Vistara Inf cards with a max limit of 8l.

HDFC rejected my application and I am not sure what these guys are looking for?

RCB

TF Buzz
Hmm. I may even get a Centurion invite after a few years😝.. just checking if there is any credible lead who can move around things before I close all accounts with them.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ITR 75L, hold imperia account and ur rejectected for infinia??

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Get in touch with ur imperia RM, even sit with BM to discuss the actual reason of rejection ...

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anyone has a credible contact at HDFC for getting an Infinia?. My ITR is 75lacs and hold Imperia account with HDFC. I also have Amex Plat, Magnus, SCUlt, Vistara Inf cards with a max limit of 8l.

Mail to pno , they might consider the application. 75L itr is way too much for infinia.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

There is thread on infinia, suggest you go through that thread. Many users got infinia following experience shared on that thread.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Link to thread