• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Add-On Credit Card

mohitsharma

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how many add-on cards we can apply to the Infinia credit card?
Also, all add-on card holders are eligible for a priority pass with unlimited lounge access?
Can we use a priority pass at the same airport, same day, in a different lounge? For example, using PP for 3 different lounges in Singapore airport, will it be free or chargeable?

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how many add-on cards we can apply to the Infinia credit card?
Also, all add-on card holders are eligible for a priority pass with unlimited lounge access?
Can we use a priority pass at the same airport, same day, in a different lounge? For example, using PP for 3 different lounges in Singapore airport, will it be free or chargeable?
1. 3 Add on card per Infinia
2. Yes
3. I think we can, I have not tried yet.

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can get 4 addon on infinia. i have 2 such cases. 3 you can apply online and the 4th one is through offline channel.my rm helped me an year back for getting the fourth one . You have to fill form and give IDs. That is pan (mandatory)and adhaar(or something else) and get them to sign from add on and parent card holder. And you get the fourth card

PrawinMD

TF Buzz
Hi! I am an Infinia primary card holder. I had applied for an add on card for my mother through HDFC bank mobile app 1 month back. We both have HDFC bank savings account. I can see my mother’s name in the add on cards section but haven’t received the add on card yet. What should I do? Thanks.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi! I am an Infinia primary card holder. I had applied for an add on card for my mother through HDFC bank mobile app 1 month back. We both have HDFC bank savings account. I can see my mother’s name in the add on cards section but haven’t received the add on card yet. What should I do? Thanks.
Call CC.

deepcards

TF Premier
Hi, can anybody tell me the process of getting add-ons for non-HDFC bank holders? I remember there's some form which we need to fill in, along with pan card and aadhar card- but where can i find the form?

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge