• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Add-On Credit Card

mohitsharma

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how many add-on cards we can apply to the Infinia credit card?
Also, all add-on card holders are eligible for a priority pass with unlimited lounge access?
Can we use a priority pass at the same airport, same day, in a different lounge? For example, using PP for 3 different lounges in Singapore airport, will it be free or chargeable?

jayks

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how many add-on cards we can apply to the Infinia credit card?
3 add-ons.
Also, all add-on card holders are eligible for a priority pass with unlimited lounge access?
Yes.
Can we use a priority pass at the same airport, same day, in a different lounge? For example, using PP for 3 different lounges in Singapore airport, will it be free or chargeable?
When you enter a lounge, they will stamp your boarding pass to prevent you from doing that. So nope.

thejaguar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
why would you want to use 3 different lounges at the same airport during the same leg of the journey? Just to check them out or is there something I am missing?

Vikas09

TF Buzz
why would you want to use 3 different lounges at the same airport during the same leg of the journey? Just to check them out or is there something I am missing?
Main reason was Just to check them actually I had layover time for more than 7 hours and was searching for good food and other services at these lounges for my future trips as I have noticed that there is huge changes in services given at these lounges after covid specially at T3 terminal (international)

thejaguar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Main reason was Just to check them actually I had layover time for more than 7 hours and was searching for good food and other services at these lounges for my future trips as I have noticed that there is huge changes in services given at these lounges after covid specially at T3 terminal (international)
understood - makes sense. In the past, I have requested the agent at the entrance to let me go in and check out the lounge before I use my PP. In most cases, they are happy to oblige unless it's crazy crowded.

manas_rock

TF Select
You will have to go to an ATM machine and manually select a PIN of your choice. Alternatively, you can select the change PIN option on the HDFC app or net banking.
can't see add on card on net-banking? Do I register add on card on net-banking accnt of add-on accnt holder? or is it net-bankng accnt of primary accnt holder?