• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Induslnd Legend Pre-approved from bank employee

I just got a call from Indusland bank (atleast she says that she works for Induslnd bank). The agent mentioned that they are offering Legend or Platinum visa card as LTF. She sent a whatsapp message with the details and informed to revert with Pan and other details if interested.
My questions are:
1. I already have SBI cashback, ICICI Coral, HDFC Regalia First. so, are the above mentioned cards or any other Induslnd cards worth taking? If so, which one should i opt for?
2. How genuine is this call? what precautions should I take before sharing anything?

TF Ace
TF Family
I just got a call from Indusland bank (atleast she says that she works for Induslnd bank). The agent mentioned that they are offering Legend or Platinum visa card as LTF. She sent a whatsapp message with the details and informed to revert with Pan and other details if interested.
My questions are:
1. I already have SBI cashback, ICICI Coral, HDFC Regalia First. so, are the above mentioned cards or any other Induslnd cards worth taking? If so, which one should i opt for?
2. How genuine is this call? what precautions should I take before sharing anything?
1. Legend CC (if LTF) in my opinion is worth taking. Platinum is lower variant, so go for Legend.

2. Apply directly through IndusInd portal, you won't need to share personal info with someone. If you are eligible you will get Legend without any joining fees (there's no annual fees for this card, for all customers).

Link to apply: