• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Tiger cc

equalizer

TF Premier
1708885237139.png

Lien applied in Feb 2024.. SELECT account almost 5-6 months old.. No charges levied for non-maintenance in last 2 quarters.. Legend CC linked and visible on NB and MB.. I will take this up with the bank and post incremental updates

Customer Care ( and also Nodal Team ) kept delaying the resolution saying that the matter is under review with the "Product Team"
Months passed without a resolution and another charge was levied -

1714661383017.png

Further, they started spamming with these SMS -

1714661470723.png

RBI CMS was not helpful as IndusInd shared the SoB pdf and said charges are as per the schedule.

Finally, I closed the account.

Attachments

• 1714661363904.png
    1714661363904.png
    9 KB · Views: 6

DineshDK

TF Buzz
Call their Customer Care. I did the same way. Got Priority Pass delivered to my home within few days.
They say that for tiger credit card, we have two International Lounge Access Complimentary 2 lounge access per year at $27 per visit. Is that, if a customer accesses the lounge more than 2 visits such as a total of 4 visits, first 2 visits will be complementary and the next 2 visits at $27 per visit?

Strange

TF Legend
Customer Care ( and also Nodal Team ) kept delaying the resolution saying that the matter is under review with the "Product Team"
Months passed without a resolution and another charge was levied -

1714661383017.png

Further, they started spamming with these SMS -

1714661470723.png

RBI CMS was not helpful as IndusInd shared the SoB pdf and said charges are as per the schedule.

Finally, I closed the account.
@Rahul Gupta ye sabke sath hone wala hai kya?

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
They say that for tiger credit card, we have two International Lounge Access Complimentary 2 lounge access per year at $27 per visit. Is that, if a customer accesses the lounge more than 2 visits such as a total of 4 visits, first 2 visits will be complementary and the next 2 visits at $27 per visit?
Yes.. it will be chargeable after 2 complimentary visits.

SonyTom

TF Premier
Idk their rm can make it clear for them. As my Rm cleared for me that my account is showing as zero mab. btw he also offered me pioneer account with 10lac funding that too Zero MAB offer.
Pioneer account Zero MAB means? You put 10 L in savings, you are upgraded to pioneer account, after that you can withdraw the money and your pioneer account doesnt downgrade?