• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Pioneer Suggestion

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I went to my nearest IndusInd branch to open IndusInd Exclusive account(with Pinnacle). The RM for exclusive/Pioneer accounts told me he can open Pioneer account for me with just 90k initial funding and 0 MAB if I'm a new IndusInd customer.

Since I'm not a new customer, he suggested to open a Pioneer account for my mother and then he can open a pioneer account for me under family banking.

What should I do? Is that even possible?

repertoire

TF Select
MAB for Pioneer is 10L so that seems way off. Ask him to send the account variant and MAB for your mother's account from his official mail id.

If he does, then you now have proof of what he promised. But he probably will find some bs excuse to not give it, which is your indication that he's lying.

Nemesis

TF Premier
So what if he does open the pioneer account, can IndusInd downgrade the account type if balance is not maintained?
He can open pioneer but the penalty applied on your account for MAB condition would get reversed. Might downgrade if Indusind not allow such condition. Which city is this branch?

May i ask when did you get pinnacle? is it LTF? am also inclined to open exclusive account

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
He can open pioneer but the penalty applied on your account for MAB condition would get reversed. Might downgrade if Indusind not allow such condition. Which city is this branch?

May i ask when did you get pinnacle? is it LTF? am also inclined to open exclusive account
Pioneer doesn't have any panelty as per product feature, I'm only concerned about downgrade. city is Ludhiana

I got Pinnacle 2 months back as LTF after several follow ups with IndusInd Customer care.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Pioneer doesn't have any panelty as per product feature, I'm only concerned about downgrade. city is Ludhiana

I got Pinnacle 2 months back as LTF after several follow ups with IndusInd Customer care.
Yes saw that in their SOB Doc, but why they mention AQB?🧐 https://www.indusind.com/content/da...vings-account/PIONEER-savings-account-SOB.pdf

How old was Legend LTF? Can you please DM me on how did you upgrade, reason you told them... Thanks in advance 🙂

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes saw that in their SOB Doc, but why they mention AQB?🧐 https://www.indusind.com/content/da...vings-account/PIONEER-savings-account-SOB.pdf

How old was Legend LTF? Can you please DM me on how did you upgrade, reason you told them... Thanks in advance 🙂
I think they will downgrade the account if required balance is not maintained.... Anyways i'll check with my RM about this.

My legend was 10-11 months old.

Sent mail for upgrade to priority care(declined)
Escalated to head cards(declined)
Escalated to PNO(declined)
Requested PNO to reconsider my request (Accepted)

Last edited:

Karunakara

TF Buzz
I think they will downgrade the account if required balance is not maintained.... Anyways i'll check will my RM about this.

Please mention all email addresses of indusind credit card department

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys I went to my nearest IndusInd branch to open IndusInd Exclusive account(with Pinnacle). The RM for exclusive/Pioneer accounts told me he can open Pioneer account for me with just 90k initial funding and 0 MAB if I'm a new IndusInd customer.

Since I'm not a new customer, he suggested to open a Pioneer account for my mother and then he can open a pioneer account for me under family banking.

I opened partner account with 2L funding, and this guy's opening pioneer account with 90k.
Nice 🥺

SaiyamK

TF Select
I think they will downgrade the account if required balance is not maintained.... Anyways i'll check will my RM about this.

Can you tell the limit of your Card at that time if comfortable?
Did you pay any joining fees?
And is the card LTF?

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I opened partner account with 2L funding, and this guy's opening pioneer account with 90k.
Nice 🥺
I've applied for my mother's account, plan is to open Pioneer account for me and my mother. If they downgrade it(most probably) I don't have the energy to fight now.... So I'll ask them for Exclusive 0MAB based on my Pinnacle.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Did you open the account, any updates??