• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSind Limit Enhancement

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am getting an offer of Limit enhancement of paltry 18k more, currently it has 90k and the new limit is 108,000 is it worth taking or just wait and a better offer may pop? Or it doesn't work this way?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Seems 20 percent is the standard offering. Got the same on my IndusInd Legend. As my existing limit was a good 400000, has worked out alright. IndusInd doesn't offer limit increase all that much. In more than 3 years, this is the 2nd time I got. The first was part of a card upgrade offer, from Platinum to Legend. So take the offer, rather than waiting, might end up as a very long one at that otherwise.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Seems 20 percent is the standard offering. Got the same on my IndusInd Legend. As my existing limit was a good 400000, has worked out alright. IndusInd doesn't offer limit increase all that much. In more than 3 years, this is the 2nd time I got. The first was part of a card upgrade offer, from Platinum to Legend. So take the offer, rather than waiting, might end up as a very long one at that otherwise.
I didn't receive any LE. I have 1.32L limit, if they give me 20% LE also, I'll be able to upgrade my card to Pinnacle.
Are they just giving it on call or on mail also?