• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind legend to Pinnacle Upgrade

dapatale

TF Select
hi guys
today got a call from indusind cc with offer to upgrade from LTF legend to pinnacle LTF but has to pay one time fees with voucher.
is this worth considering.
There are 2 types of vouchers, depends which you go for.

1.10k+gst
E essential (8k)
Amazon
Flipkart
Big Bazaar
Ola
Uber
zomato
Zee 5
Myntra
lifestyle
shoppers Stop
(U can add your vouchers in wallet also)

OR

2. 5K +gst
Vouchersgram (5k)
Bata
Pantaloons
Woodland
Vero Moda
Raymond
Titan
Louis Philippe
UCB
Hidesign
Aldo
William pens
Hush puppies
Charles & keith

karankayastha

TF Premier
For Pinaccle CC You Must have Credit Limit of 150,000 or More..

So Once You Reach that Limit then System Will Automatically Give You Offer and Then After You Also Receive Calls from Indusind Bank as Well
My legend limit is 50k i got a call from indusind bank for a upgrade & but she said she can't send any email or WhatsApp with details everything has to be done via the call should i take pinnacle is it worth it?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
My legend limit is 50k i got a call from indusind bank for a upgrade & but she said she can't send any email or WhatsApp with details everything has to be done via the call should i take pinnacle is it worth it?
If they are genuinely from IndusInd, they should have no problem sending an email from their official ID. Therefore, it is advisable not to accept the upgrade offer.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I
Have sbi cashback for online i just needed for priority pass maybe & exclusive savings but worth 14k for this?
There isn't a significant difference between the Select and Exclusive accounts, except for the benefits of zero markup fees and a free locker. However, if you believe that you have a need for the Priority Pass, then go for it without hesitation.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

karankayastha

TF Premier
Def not worth 14k
If you're keen on getting anyway, try getting it for 5k+gst.

Ensure you have a conversation about the vouchers and benefits -- especially the Oberoi hotel night stay etc that come with paying the joining fees.
is 5k voucher option real cause she just said me 15k+gst

Last edited:

Akr706

TF Select
Def not worth 14k
If you're keen on getting anyway, try getting it for 5k+gst.

Ensure you have a conversation about the vouchers and benefits -- especially the Oberoi hotel night stay etc that come with paying the joining fees.
Any idea how the process of getting oberoi or postcard hotel stays is gonna work? I tried to search the forums but didn't find anything meaningful.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone in Hyderabad, looking for LTF pinnacle on split basis... send me your details in PM.

Requirements.
Any IndusInd card with 2.5L to 3L credit limit.
Should be in Hyd or Hyd address proof.

First come, first serve... 2 slots open