• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind legend card LTF

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I didn't get that
I also got the card in November end what to do?
If you have any HNI card of Axis like Magnus/Vistara etc, it comes free with that now-a-days.

otherwise you can install the ED app and subscibe to 3months with this coupon NYTIME (which OI posted in this thread)

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can u let me know how do i activate this ? I have an email having the coupon code
Create an Eazydiner account with your registered mobile number from App/web and then go to the Prime section and enter the code I guess.

Can u let me know how do i activate this ? I have an email having the coupon code
Install the app and login then go to the following link

This will open Prime membership in app select the 12 months option choose pay rs 2000+ in next screen it will show amount + GST above that you will have enter voucher/coupon code enter the code there price will be 0 then pay

iNokia

TF Premier
I don't know if the current rewards points of legend are 1:1 rupee, but I received mail that from 1st April 1 point will be 0.75 rupee. (For Pinnacle and legend) Effectively reducing it 0.75 percent and 1.5 percent reward Max on weekends.

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't know if the current rewards points of legend are 1:1 rupee, but I received mail that from 1st April 1 point will be 0.75 rupee. (For Pinnacle and legend) Effectively reducing it 0.75 percent and 1.5 percent reward Max on weekends.
But airmiles still remain 1:1, so thinking of replacing my main card on weekends from Regalia to Legend. Also I saw on their site that you can buy vouchers at 1:1.