• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Legend BMS Offer

r1sha6h

TF Buzz
Are there any updates to the terms and conditions of the IndusInd Legend BMS offer? I've been struggling to avail it, attempting at different time slots and using various methods, but it consistently shows the limit as fully utilized. If anyone has successfully taken advantage of the offer in recent times, please share your tips or tricks.

Are there any updates to the terms and conditions of the IndusInd Legend BMS offer? I've been struggling to avail it, attempting at different time slots and using various methods, but it consistently shows the limit as fully utilized. If anyone has successfully taken advantage of the offer in recent times, please share your tips or tricks.
Try book tickets during early hours or a day before

jk51

TF Premier
Chances of getting the ticket are the highest in 1st slot of 12:00 am to 11:00 am (12 to 3am) and 3rd slot of 03:00 pm to 07:00 pm (immediately post 03:00 pm)

Hi guys,
I have a query related to movie tickets discount with Indusind bank legend credit card.

I've properly done the activation and tired using the card for wallet load which is working as expected.

when I tried to book the tickets via bookmyshow app, I'm not applying any discounts. I haven't booked the tickets, I just add card details and tried to pay, at final stage, it is same amount.

Getting the below on BMS
"The Offer limit is over. Please check T&C or contact BMS Support"\

Can anyone tell me how to apply the offer.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi guys,
I have a query related to movie tickets discount with Indusind bank legend credit card.

I've properly done the activation and tired using the card for wallet load which is working as expected.

when I tried to book the tickets via bookmyshow app, I'm not applying any discounts. I haven't booked the tickets, I just add card details and tried to pay, at final stage, it is same amount.

Getting the below on BMS

Check the post above yours. 😁

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

Getting the below on BMS

read the tncs of the offer
they open the bookings for these in slots

r1sha6h

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

Getting the below on BMS

Imo, your chances of dating alia bhatt are higher than availing this offer.

sthawait

TF Neo
I booked at 12.00 midnight and got B1G1 offer