• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Credit Card Online Application and Results

Souvik

TF Premier
Hi,

I am pretty new to IndusInd platform and trying my luck in applying for their LTF credit cards. Primarily I would be using the card for airport lounge access (only when offices open up and subject to domestic travel), movie tickets, grocery offers, bill payment and all common week to week expenses (1.2 L credit card spending in a year max to max), not really a fan of points redemption but would prefer cashbacks (if any available). I have HDFC Regalia, ICICI Apay, IDFC Select in my kitty.

The automated system gives me the following options to choose from: Are any of these worth in the long-run ?

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
Not considering the below one as this has huge fees.

4.PNG

Souvik

TF Premier
@Souvik

IndusInd Has Indus Exclusive With Rs. 1,00,000 / 2,00,000 MAB OR Free With Indulge Card Or Can Get A Health Insurance From IndusInd With A Premium Of Rs. 20,000 To Get The Account For Free Or Can Have Rs. 6,00,000 Portfolio Of Mutual Funds / Demat Holding To Get The Account For Free.

IndusInd Has Pioneer Wealth Management In Which You Have To Maintain Rs. 10,00,000 Across All Your Savings Account & Current Account Or Have A Rs. 30L Relationship Value With The Bank.
Cool, but any significant benefits for these accounts/debit cards that would make this attractive. Like complimentary/free amazon prime, zomato pro, times prime, lounge access, grocery, movie discount, flight discounts and all that aam aadmi wants :D .

I can start from 2L and commit till 10L TRV (limited to 10L as IndusInd is not that big an entity comparatively), but not really looking forward to interact with bank salesman/RM's randomly advising me about products to fulfill their targets. So user experience helps !

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Earlier I applied myself 3 months back, but that time inko dene mann nahi tha and they declined intetnal policy ka natak bol ke.
Even though I had accounts with them, using continuously. Cibil score was around 782 something.
Now I am thinking to close the account.

Souvik

TF Premier
Earlier I applied myself 3 months back, but that time inko dene mann nahi tha and they declined intetnal policy ka natak bol ke.
Even though I had accounts with them, using continuously. Cibil score was around 782 something.
Now I am thinking to close the account.
And why are you thinking to close this account ?

Souvik

TF Premier
Off banking hour transactions mainly
Emergency cash and cheque deposits

Nothing out of the blue but he helped when Yes bank, HDFC, ICICI, etc. failed ... So that's there
Right, a RM in need is a RM indeed, I was hoping of something more serious like waiving off credit card late fees, once I asked my HDFC Preferred RM for this, he asked me to write a mail to xxxx instead, while I felt like I was wasting time talking with this person anyways.

Souvik

TF Premier
Exclusive/Select are good. There's a Indus Partner account (premium account, as good as Select) zero balance account offer running till 31st May. This has been already discussed and you can refer the threads below:
Thanks will have a look. @anirbanm advises CC first, savings next, though I initially thought its the other way round. Times have changed !

TF Ace
TF Family
I opened an account in Indus recently to get CC
I was surprised by their amazing customer service

TBH, I feel Indusind is a very underrated bank

At my HDFC branch, my BM used to behave like a VIP ... No one can touch him ...
At Indusind branch, my account is new yet I've got amazing service and have interacted with BM several times

I have numbers of BMs at my Yes, Indus and ICICI (and Canara too but that's besides the point) ... My friend has current account at HDFC even he might not have number of BM at HDFC ... HDFC BM thinks he's a PM ...
Good. As they don't have as many customers as HDFC/Axis/ICICI can be reason for the quality service. Just hope they don't go downhill like Yes Bank! 🤞

Souvik

TF Premier
I opened an account in Indus recently to get CC
I was surprised by their amazing customer service

TBH, I feel Indusind is a very underrated bank

At my HDFC branch, my BM used to behave like a VIP ... No one can touch him ...
At Indusind branch, my account is new yet I've got amazing service and have interacted with BM several times

I have numbers of BMs at my Yes, Indus and ICICI (and Canara too but that's besides the point) ... My friend has current account at HDFC even he might not have number of BM at HDFC ... HDFC BM thinks he's a PM ...
I am inclined to open a savings relationship with IndusInd but do have worries if they would not degrade the rewards system, or increase its charges randomly like IDFC of late. This time I am hence going slow.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Cool, but any significant benefits for these accounts/debit cards that would make this attractive. Like complimentary/free amazon prime, zomato pro, times prime, lounge access, grocery, movie discount, flight discounts and all that aam aadmi wants :D .

I can start from 2L and commit till 10L TRV (limited to 10L as IndusInd is not that big an entity comparatively), but not really looking forward to interact with bank salesman/RM's randomly advising me about products to fulfill their targets. So user experience helps !
There Are Many Benefits Which Are Both Good And Bad. You Can Check The Website For That As I Haven't Opened The (Exclusive/Pioneer) Account Yet. Currently I Am Having Indus-Stox Account That I Don't Finded Any Useful So Will Upgrade To IndusInd Exclusive By The End Of This Year.