• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

Nemesis

TF Premier
Has anyone availed the Free* Fastag with the IndusInd Partner Account?
I have the account since a year now and am in need of a new Fastag now that Paytm is getting bashed.

Would prefer availing the free Fastag with this Partner Account if it's easy to get. I am unable to connect with the RM assigned to me and the base branch is a bit far from my place to enquire there
Where have you seen it's free for account specific? https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/fastag.html

Toufiq99

TF Buzz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_120936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_120936_Chrome.jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 8

Nemesis

TF Premier

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
Call customer care, ask number of RM or deputy BM of your branch... They will help
Yeah I contacted my RM but she was not aware of this benefit.
She is checking with the Fastag team but I'm not hopeful even they would know.
I had called their Fastag Customer Care and even they are not aware of this benefit with the Partner account

Nemesis

TF Premier
Yeah I contacted my RM but she was not aware of this benefit.
She is checking with the Fastag team but I'm not hopeful even they would know.
I had called their Fastag Customer Care and even they are not aware of this benefit with the Partner account
IndusInd and few other banks it's always like this... Customer are more educated than bank employees about products

Toufiq99

TF Buzz
IndusInd and few other banks it's always like this... Customer are more educated than bank employees about products
Yeah indeed, I ended up applying for the ICICI Fastag as I don't have the time and patience to deal with them for the sake of ₹100.

Honestly this Partner account doesn't have much benefits except the Debit Card with its unlimited withdrawals and BMS BOGO benefit. Most of the other benefits are just false advertising.
I had once tried to avail their "Cash delivery at home" service but apparently even that isn't serviceable in my area even though it's a Tier 1 City.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??
Is this account still ?? Available

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What same??
The offer has already expired long back.
Still if you need a 0 mab indusind account you can try out indie or else if you are ok with initial funding the you can check out Pioneer account.
Thanks ..i can only open offline account 🥸. Bcz of complex issues of online account in induslnd..
Will check it out .. thanks

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I you don't have any specific requirements, stay away from indusind 😃😃

Free advice hai, Lena hai toh lo
Varna Jane do 😉
I don't have any requirement ..i thought if it can be true zero balance account with 2 lakh ip .why not..but i m late by century ..so let it go 😁