• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Legend LTF worth getting?

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've been getting offered the Indus Legend card as LTF for the past several months via calls from Indus and Paisabazaar. Is this worth getting? I use hdfc infinia and amex platinum primarily. Also have amex platinum travel and mrcc, axis flipkart and icici amazon. Don't want to unnecessarily add more cards but it is LTF. Thoughts? Thanks!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I've been getting offered the Indus Legend card as LTF for the past several months via calls from Indus and Paisabazaar. Is this worth getting? I use hdfc infinia and amex platinum primarily. Also have amex platinum travel and mrcc, axis flipkart and icici amazon. Don't want to unnecessarily add more cards but it is LTF. Thoughts? Thanks!
not worth it even though ltf.
i hardly use it, only very few e-commerce websites have some indusind card offers (mainly travel and food apps) which you would get anyways using your infinia.
plus you will start getting infinite calls from paisabazaar regarding loans and offers.
and indusind, out of a sudden after 3-4 months, will ask you to send them address proof because they failed to verify it during your application (this has happened with many). or else they will block your points redemption.

also there is no complimentary international lounge visits (they just give priority pass membership as complimentary, but your visits will be charged if you don't buy their travelplus program, or whatever it is called.)

unnecessary headache just for an ltf.

Last edited:
I have recently got it LTF and I didn't get any easydiner membership. Just for indusind offers you can get the card as it's LTF.

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There is no point leaving this card. Its fine not to use it, I use it once in a month or so if I want some offer, but let the total credit limit increase in your cibil. there is no harm there, also when there is an offer, I would rather have a card handy than not have a card.